Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

Bad news, Heigan the unclean is still teleporting tanks. in fact teleported the top 2 in threat every time.

Bonus honor from AB is not working…

1 Like

Has anyone else had issues with skull of impending doom causing you to drop the flag in warsong gulch? Was testing yesterday and it doesn’t seem to be functioning correctly

1 Like

Please consider giving CS the flexibility to move or honor the original TBC CE pet to another WoW License on the same battle.net account. Many of us have made new accounts since that era and it’s such a shame having it be unusable on an old license.

We had a maintenance window today and still nothing done about all the lighting, shading, and graphic errors that were introduced with the pre-patch due to the shadowlands engine being used.

1 Like

A huge part of this is entirely generational, It wreaks of old man telling the kids to get off his lawn, bragging about his glory days and then blabbing about how kids these days just don’t do things the right way. Then said kids, act like well…kids. and then… well the flames commence.

Heya everyone! Here are today’s Burning Crusade Classic hotfixes.

Burning Crusade Classic

• Classes
    • Shaman
      • Threat generated by Earth Shield is once again attributed to the target of the aura.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • 6 to 10-member parties can enter Blackrock Spire once again.
    • Fixed an issue that caused Sayge’s Fortune to be incorrectly removed when entering level 60 raids.
  • Quests
    • Players should now be able to loot the Strange Lockbox in the druid quest, “Trial of the Sea Lion.”
3 Likes

Any ETA on when we can expect a fix for the guild permissions?

1 Like

I still havent been able to take the Call to Arms quest except for the one on the first day since pre patch. Maybe im just extremely unlucky and get EOTS every day?

5 Likes

Please fix energy for druids it wasent like this on launch and you have killed the spec for so many who enjoy its playstyle

#FixTheTick

8 Likes

I’ve only been able to do the daily quest Call to Arms once.

4 Likes

Call to Arms quest giver has not given the quest since the first day of the patch.

1 Like
  • Eye of the Storm can no longer be chosen for the daily Call to Arms battleground quest during the pre-expansion update.

This fix did not work, some players such as myself and others I have confirmed with cannot accept the daily quest. Please fix urgently!!! Everyone else please help push this up, I have missed 3 daily quests and counting.

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue. Not sure if this is intended. Same for Nifty Stopwatch

Yes, it appears that once you get the EOTS quest to pop up, you can no longer do the daily quests since it won’t change off that one until completed (and that’s a level 61 quest so we can’t even pick it up and try to drop it or whatever).

2 Likes

I am having this same issue on both of my characters :frowning: I wish they’d fix or address this.

1 Like

Hey, that’s great that you made eots not available for the call to arms, but can you fix the bug that’s left it grayed out for the last week?

1 Like

That makes complete sense. Blizz please address this!! I’m losing 566 easy honor daily!

Please consider letting support transfer/honor old CE Licenses to a current WoW Account license if it’s on the same bnet account as an old one with the TBC CE. it’s extremely frustrating not being able to use my Netherwhelp that’s on a license on the same bnet account.

Druid shapeshifting causing massive stutters. Plz Blizz :slight_smile:

1 Like