Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

Here’s today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic:

NOVEMBER 10, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t get taken to the Twin Spire Ruins graveyard in Zangarmarsh if they had taken control of it before entering a Coilfang Reservoir dungeon.

please and i mean please if nerfing content in indeed coming plz at least release PTR for next phase

Please fix warlock resists in PvP. I’m in a discord with thousands of locks and nearly all of them think resists happen far too frequently even with hit & spell penetration capped. Thank you.

1 Like

is the nerf happening tuesday? let us no homies. My alts need gear and marks.

2 Likes

=) nice work

Here is today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic.

DECEMBER 3, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Player versus Player
    • Greater and Lesser Rune of Warding no longer activate in the arena if applied before entering.

I don’t know how you managed to accomplish all this in a mere 24 days since the last hotfix, but wow, I am impressed!

1 Like

Can you hotfix the wrongful suspensions given to players just trying to do BGs?

At 24 days per hotfix, they may get to that sometime before 2030.

1 Like

Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic:

DECEMBER 14, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where players would be saved to Tempest Keep before defeating any bosses.
  • Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern are now in their post-nerf state (Original Burning Crusade version 2.4.3).
    • Attunements are no longer required to gain entry into Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern.
    • Lady Vashj’s bridge console in Serpentshrine Cavern can now be activated without having to defeat any other bosses.
    • The doorway to Keal’thas Sunstrider’s room is now immediately open without needing to defeat other bosses.

I’m very glad you finally acknowledged the bug causing people to get saved to TK upon zoning in, but are you planning on doing anything about all of the people who are now locked out and cannot raid with their guild this week??? I don’t know, maybe, clear raid lockout IDs that have 0 boss kills associated with them?

So you fixed the bug causing the raid ID to be generated, but did not fix the ID’s for those affected - like myself. Got it.

Should be fine as long as you lead the raid and enter first, no? Like, just bring them into your raid ID? Unless they’re separately locked out too, of course.

u forgot to include why would we continue paying for this KEKL

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmm. I see.

1 Like

nice
these are nice changes to catch up and stuff

Hiiii :smiley:
Here’s the hotfix that went live today in Burning Crusade Classic:

JANUARY 4, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Clockwork Rocket Bot deaths no longer activate talents such as Spirit Tap or Rapid Killing.
1 Like

Here’s today’s hotfix update for Burning Crusade Classic.

JANUARY 12, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• After their extended vacations, Fiora Longears has returned to the docks of Auberdine and Ambassador Dawnsinger has returned to her post in Grommash Hold.
3 Likes

Thanks, im cured.
But also, when will you ban gold sellers, farmers, buyers and bots?
Also, speed up the content, we’re here to re-experience the content, not the content drought.

yo wow is a bad game sometimes