I would honestly be ok with Blizzard revealing plans for honor bundles in the store at this point… Sorry I dont have 200+ hours to grind out a STARTER BLUE PVP set by Tuesday lol
Savory delight breaks when you shift on Druid now
I’m so sad about this
We have multiple threads about talent hit rating not working, yet no blue posts addressing this. Looks like this has been a known issue since the beta. Do we have any word on this? Particularly, my issue is happening with Shaman dual wield specialization not reflected in hit in the window, and in testing does not seem to work.
This has not been fixed. This happened to us last night. He froze up and was unable to be targeted. Instantly killed me with a melee that hit for 27k then flew away.
Here are the hotfixes that went live in Burning Crusade Classic today.
JUNE 14, 2021
Burning Crusade Classic
- Priest’s Prayer of Mending now displays on the Raid-style party frames.
- The Alliance now receive the correct amount of bonus honor in Eye of the Storm.
- Flag captures in Eye of the Storm no longer grant bonus honor, true to 2.4.3 behavior.
- The Jewelcrafting design patterns for Don Julio’s Heart and Crimson Sun are now available on Consortium vendors.
- Fixed an issue where Rested would sometimes become active outside of a rest area.
- Fixed an issue where quest givers can fail to offer the Call to Arms daily if it was for Arathi Basin.
its getting there
Worlddefense channel still not working.
Halaa battle tokens still not dropping.
Please fix Dissension Amongst the Ranks for feral druids already. There’s zero excuse why this bug hasn’t been addressed yet…
add dungeon finder games garbage for lowbies nothing but wasted time at this point cause no ones left but outlands we know why k thanks blizz.
any word on paladin threat bug?
I have no idea why EotS games are even running.
cool beans there
Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.
JUNE 15, 2021
Burning Crusade Classic
- Short term buffs are no longer removed upon the Arena gates opening, true to 2.4.3 reference.
- Fixed an issue where the events from “Deathblow to the Legion” Netherstorm quest could fail to progress.
- Paladins who are defeated in Netherstorm or Tempest Keep dungeons and resurrect automatically at the Spirit Healer will once again generate threat with their periodic abilities.
- Fixed an issue where weapon master’s would also teach the Crossbows skill when learning the Bows skill.
- Fixed an issue where Priest’s Shadowfiend would attack enemies that are crowd-controlled.
- Fixed an issue where some dungeons and raids were not applying PvP rules on PvP servers, causing PvP flags to incorrectly expire.
buff honor please we beg of you
Why is it when I kill a Zhevra for a hoof, he doesn’t drop one.
But the Zhevra model shows that it has four hooves?
Now just fix it for every other dungeon and raid in the game.
Rank 4 mage armor doesn’t allow 30% of mana regen to continue. Rank 3 works fine.
The Deathblow to the Legion quest is still bugged and won’t progress. Had three different group members open the portal but no NPC’s showed up and Socrethar would not activate.
It’s been a month, even in beta, that the Shaman Dual Wield Specialization hasn’t worked and we aren’t getting the 6% hit rating. The only way to fix it is to respec, and even then it only works until logout. No suggested fixes work, this is a bug and it hasn’t been addressed by a blue.