Greetings and welcome to Burning Crusade Classic Patch 2.5.1!
Below is a list of known issues for Burning Crusade Classic patch 2.5.1. Please note that this list is not comprehensive and is not a complete depiction of what we’re aware of, but a sampling of issues we believe players may encounter with some regularity. We hope to have fixes to these issues in place soon, but we cannot promise when or if any individual bug will be fixed.
Graphics and Visual Effects:
- SSAO (Ambient Occlusion) is not currently changing the appearance of shadows in the game.
- There are flickering textures present in some areas of the Horde base in Warsong Gulch
- Some Reflective surfaces may appear too bright and shiny.
- Arathi Basin flags that are under attack or have been captured are too bright.
- Weapon ehnancements cast by Shaman may display their spell visuals twice.
Combat, Spells, and Abilities:
- Casting the Mage spell Blink while facing a nearby wall may occasionally cause the spell to Fizzle and result in your character remaining in place.
- Energy Regen ticks can sometimes provide slightly more or slightly less than 20 energy.
- Stealth animations for Druid and Rogue differ slightly on some races compared to the original Burning Crusade.
- Warriors that are slowed while changing stances may occasionally play a very slow “running” animation rather than the appropriate walking animation.
- Including /stopcasting in a spell macro can cause animation hitching or delays in some situations.
- The /petautocasttoggle command does not function with the Hunter pet “Gore” ability.
- While swimming in the tunnel from Serpent Lake into Coilfang Resevoir in Zangarmash, the air bubbles used for players to replenish their breath is currently missing.
- The Bat Rider Guards that patrol over Thrallmar are animating too quickly.
- Refreshing the Hunter spell Eyes of the Beast while the effect is already active can cause the Hunter to disconnect from the server.
- Players will consistently run in a striaght line when under the influence of a Fear effect rather than moving erratically in random directions.
Raids and Dungeons
- Gruul’s Lair - There is a box of invisible collision present in the hallway leading from the High King Maulgar encounter space and the Gruul the Dragonkiller encounter space.
- Hellfire Ramparts - The Liquid Fire ground effect from Nazan’s Fireball has a higher than intended chance to be resisted.
- Temple of Anh’Qiraj - The Eye Tentacle adds in the C’thun encounter may use the incorrect casting and death animations.
- The Aurora Cowl uncommon-quality item is missing its model.
- The Feltooth Eviscerator epic-quality dagger has misplaced its textures.
- Some weapon enchants may be too bright or intense when first applied.
- The Jewelcrafting trinket Figurine - Nightseye Panther’s on-use effect duration currently lasts 10 seconds rather than 12 seconds as stated in the item text.
- The GetManaRegen() command does not always display the correct values in the chat log.
- The Flight Masters between Silvermoon and Tranquillien have incorrect dialogue for Blood Elf characters.
- Low-level quests are missing the dimmed font and “low level” text that is normally appended to the dialogue option when accepting the quest.
- When the scoreboard is open in Battlegrounds the zone map cannot be opened.
- Dispellable Magic debuffs are not highlighted as dispellable in the UI for Warlocks and Priests.
- The “To” field auto-complete may attempt to auto-fill character names of characters on your account on other realms.
- The recipe search bar is currently missing from the profession UI.
- The “Have Materials” checkbox is currently missing from the professions UI.
- There is no option under display options to Show Free Bag Space.
- There is no reminder presented to players to remind them how many Daily Quests they have remaining for the day.
- The character “paper doll” model on the character sheet may become stuck rotating if the chracter sheet is closed while the player is rotating the character paper doll model.
- Attempting to cast Hurricane may sometimes cause the cast sound to persist and loop for several seconds.