Burning Blade Vanilla/TBC Players

I came here for Vixie and Bloodboiler…

But I’m glad to see some others :slight_smile:

1 Like

Borbei! Is everyone playing Classic? Would be nice to get some of the band back together of the old school. Vixie, Bloodboiler, product etc? Any odium, Twisted Nerve, Cult around ?

Borbei! Is everyone playing Classic? Would be nice to get some of the band back together of the old school. Vixie, Bloodboiler, product etc? Any odium, Twisted Nerve, Cult around ?

I already played classic when it wasn’t even called classic. Just WoW.

Played the demo and remembered how I hated running running running fight, sit, eat, run run run. So nah.

Well yeah I was there too. I miss classic and always have. Wouldn’t be the same without you vixie :frowning:

Why? So you can watch me die to a pack of mobs or fall off a cliff and die or die from exhaustion running up and down the Barrens?

Pretty sure there will be lots of others there. So many that you can’t get quest items and all that.

I’m good with BfA.

Nah always enjoyed your company and chat in orgrimmar :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah Mani and Vix! I didn’t see anyone after a couple days so I dipped. Playing horde on BB now too, I’m about 50/50 with my toons.

I’m down to play Classic. Is there a more specific date other Summer?

Has anything real changed though? You do that in every new expansion, just need some Benny Hill music

1 Like

I’m still sitting in my spot in front of the Dalaran bank, awful lonely here.

Are you the real Omok? Like from years ago?

The one and only. Unholy Trinity basically died out so I am leaching credibility off of Denial of Service now until I get old enough to put in an assisted living facility.

2 Likes

Still hilarious as usual. Good to see you back!

I never really left, just super AFK as usual. Usually in front of the Dazar’alor temple now. Good to see you still around as well.

Old FH-er here. Ready for Classic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well lets get it then boys

lets go!!!
(Acrona female UD rogue in TBC)
(Moroccomole male Troll hunter in vanilla)

August 26th

dang is this real life

U rollin the old side or what? Where you gonna be BB?