Burgeoning Battlefield Furor

Had a 1600 rating last night before reset and didnt get 5 furors today in the chest?

3 Likes

If you’re certain that was your end rating, you’ll want to submit a ticket.

1 Like

Pure speculation on my part, but I wonder if it is because you have no rating today, the day you opened the chest as the season has reset? I honestly don’t know other than that.

I agree with Mastadon, I opened a ticket hoping they’ll send that by mail or something but I doubt it’ll happen.

I do wish you and the OP the best of luck in getting a happy resolution to this. Like I said, I am purely speculating here. I have nothing solid to base it off of.

1 Like

Same issue here, I was over 1600 and did not receive any furor from the mail or the weekly chest. It was the last bit I needed too :frowning:

2 Likes

Happned to me also

2 Likes

Could it be because last week was “Off Season” so rating didnt matter during that week?
I didnt do any PVP last week so i cant confirm if rating effected any rewards just a speculation.

Same here for me and a friend too

2 Likes

Same issues here. Please correct this blizzard I hate being made to do PVP for PVE power gains. Really don’t want to get rating again on both toons when I was literally on my last week.

1 Like

Hey Drulari!

Personally I don’t think so. You were still able to gain and drop rating, and receive rewards that scale based on that. PvP Season limitations are usually restricted to mounts, transmog, titles, etc. this wasn’t a “season” reward from pvp though since you don’t even need to do rated to get them from your chest. If I’m getting scaled ilvl loot based on last weeks rating, even though the season was “over”, then I should be getting my furor’s as well for capping.

The furor’s aren’t a season reward anyways, they’re precursors to a rank 3 essence that requires you to conquest cap for multiple weeks. The higher your rating=more furor’s dropped. If I’m getting loot based on last weeks rating, I should have gotten furor’s as well.

This is definitely going to set me back in raid.

1 Like

I have the same issue, GM telling me its cause the season ended, I put the ticket back in, these arent season 3 rewards, so It should have still rewarded us with them. Esspecially cause we still get something out of the chest that reflected last seasons rating…

This has happened to a lot of people.

Word has already been spread that the items are being provided once the criteria has been confirmed - but you’ll likely have to reopen and escalate the ticket multiple times to get a GM that is able to do so.

Just got told to basically regrind it for this week. I re-upped the ticket explaining I shouldn’t have to if its a known bug as they claimed in the ticket. Here’s hoping friends!

Yeah I got my last 3 week of patch.
It makes sense that it SHOULDNT matter if it was off season.
Hopefully you get some sort of resolution cause its pretty crappy that nothing was in the cache :frowning:

1 Like

Apparently everyone is being told that it happened to everybody else who was expecting the Furor’s as well, and that the only solution is to conquest cap again this week while grinding out whatever rating you need for however many you have left.

This doesn’t feel like I’m being supported as a customer, and from a player perspective, this feels really bad.

2 Likes

Blizz responded to my ticket in-game and told me that the season had ended so furors will not be given out now until I reach 1600 in s4 again.

Update:

I replied to the ticket 5 hours ago after being told the CS leadership won’t approve individually giving out Furors (even though it was a bug in the game and bugs usually get fixed and people get their lost loot back. And that’s what this is, a simple lost loot bug).

1 Like

Right now you would think they could use all the good will they can get

1 Like

Update

I’ve read your ticket about not receiving your Burgeoning Battlefield Furor for your Conflict and Strife essence from the weekly PvP chest for the week of January 21st.

Unfortunately, no players are receiving Furor from this weekly chest. It will start dropping in the chest on January 28th.

Here’s the latest information we have about it, posted here:
Link to updated Furor FAQ

Due to how eligibility for this item is calculated, nobody will receive any Burgeoning Battlefield Furor in the first week of season 4.

I know that’s upsetting, especially because PvP is a lot of effort these days. However, that’s our Dev crew’s official stance for this particular week, so we here in Customer Service have to follow their lead. Even aside from that, since this issue affects all players for the week, it would be very unfair for us to provide only a few players a restoration, and not everyone that’s affected. So, those of us here in CS are not providing restorations of any missing Furor.

If any restoration could be done, only our Dev crew could get it done for everyone affected.

There isn’t any other information or assistance we could provide for this specifically. If you’d like restoration done, or if you want to provide any other feedback about this particular issue, please reach out to our Dev crew through the Suggestion button or a post on the WoW forums. They’ll be able to track your feedback through those channels and make any decisions or announcements in response.

What they just responded to me, Why isnt this just being restored if its effexting everyone, they are so quick to take items away when its not supposed to happen (M+ Box items at the start of Season 2), but not when its a direct detriment to players, “nah just grind it again.”

1 Like