Bullying in the community

I’m tired of the community bullying each other, especially people who are great at the game bullying people who are just venting. Casual players don’t have time to dedicate hours into the game if they feel a little irked, and they’re just venting you shouldn’t be patronizing them. Not everyone can dedicate hours into the game if your item level 220 with all the latest achievements great if you’re 1500 to 2000 in rated battlegrounds awesome. But if someone is complaining about the dungeon group or random PVP please don’t bully them by being passive aggressive half the time they’re just venting. Yes getting good is always the answer but not everyone has the time to get good some people just wanna vent.

4 Likes

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3ofSBgQBpwfgDO2xnW/giphy.gif

3 Likes

Nothing has changed in 16 years of WoW history. You really should take a look at the first 100 threads and see how many are complaining. Blizzard calls it toxic and so do everyone else. I came back after 10 years and it’s exactly same old, same old.

2 Likes

This is the issue. No body likes it when people vent anywhere, even in person/real life. This has nothing to do with being great at a game or whatever, people just naturally stray away from or hate people who whine.

This attitude is usually ingrained in virtually every single child thanks to their parents getting annoyed/angry by them when they whine in public… you know like those parents who punish their kids (to teach them the social norm of not whining/crying in public) by theatening I’m going to takeaway [insert item here] if you dont stop crying.

So whining online usually results in similar backlash by people getting annoyed/angry when someone whines (vents) due to this indoctrination of social norms surrounding and apart of punishing those who are emotionally unstable in public.

2 Likes

You sound like you think that only people you disagree with vent, and it’s wrong for them to do so.

You do more than your own share of venting.

2 Likes

Anyone have that fat fish’s front face image? does he have 4 eyes?

lmao what parenting skill most grandparents are raising their own children’s
kids now days. Cause they’re still to busy out having a good time socializing still.

Well, this forum is called the General Discussion Form which sort of means you create topics to discuss things, y’know. Someone who comes on, rants about something personal and then gets miffed because people respond…y’know, it’s often not a good look.

THIS 100% today so called Parents can not even do that. They want to be friends with their children doesn’t work like that and where I live I see it every day where the kids make fun of the parents and beat on them and call them names. So yes your going to see that behavore appear on the forums.

1 Like

Certainly.

Your post is a perfect example.

exactly, grandpa is from the old days, he doesn’t put up with no BS… he has no qualms about paddling your backside and doesn’t fear the police or child services unlike mom and dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKiLfH3DVGc

1 Like

Real elitists don’t even care about this forum bruh…they are in Competitive wow Reddit or their own elite discords.

Cyberbullying aint real, just walk away from your screen.

1 Like

13 posts so i’m gonna assume you’re new here

posts like these can’t remove the toxicity but it’s good when you become less offended by, ya know, not investing emotions into what’s posted here.

you’ll just get laughed at. save for future posts!

always funny when this truth is spoken… literally can close the window, turn off the pc, get up, walk away, or simply browse to another post/website or whatever, plus not to mention utilize features such as Mute, Ignore, and/or Block. Instead for some odd reason people would rather get angry, frustrated, or butthurt over random internet drama which they have all the power and tools necessary to report, ignore, or get rid of it.

Calling people out for crying over nothing isn’t bullying, it’s countering the Wrath baby mentality, same we saw in early cata.