Bugs n fails

Two failed keys because of two bugs . I would say what they were but since Blizz don’t care I see no point.

We had a spires bug out on Devos, one of the orbs just vanished. Leaving us with no way to unlock the spear. Not the first time we’ve heard or seen bugs in Spires. As I’ve also seen the first boss just decide she didn’t want to fight and flew away.
All we can do is report the bug and move on. Hopefully they will do something to fix em.

oddly, Spires is where I do my one weekly key almost every week, and no bugs yet.

we had a devos pull where we all dropped the orbs off at the spear and it just never activated. we waited a few minutes and then finally quit healing and wiped. the next pull worked normally.

We had H-Sludgefist at 2% (I think about 250k health) - with a number of dps bop’d and running personals that would have given us 6-10s before we died (easily 50k dps with him in the 2x damage phase). He evaded in the wall.

My mage gets fixated in the Stitchflesh room on NW. If I blink, I die.

After blowing the key, with 2 dps up top, and the other 3 in Stitchflesh’s room, they pop pride, then take the gateway up to Rimebinder. Pride doesn’t come with them. We wait a while… finally give up and pull boss. Pride appears with boss.

1 Like

If you get hit by the chains in Gorechop’s room (in Theatre of Pain), there’s a small chance you might get dragged off the world. Lost a 15 key to that two weeks ago when our healer got yoinked through the wall and ground.

1 Like