[BUG] Pet Combat Hotfix

Here it is

1 Like

Happened again, Iā€™ll just bump every time it happens so prolly like every weekā€¦

2 Likes

bumping again

1 Like

hahahahah this video is PERFECT!

2 Likes

Thanks dawg :D. In other news it happened again, we got a sweet re through vanish and the ole gargoyle just came right to us and the dk used one of his 6 braincells to bloodboil gg

1 Like

bumping againā€¦

1 Like

bumping againā€¦

1 Like

This has been happening since classic vanilla to me on my rogue. Hunter sends pet at me, i stealth because iā€™m not in combat, pet will continue to follow me even though iā€™m in stealth. Itā€™s dumb and annoying.

Itā€™s not that, itā€™s the fact that if they send a pet on a rogue and the rogue gets a normal restealth the DK will be in combat forever and unsappable forever. Like what are they in combat withā€¦nothing is thereā€¦

It started after the pet combat hotfix like was mentioned.

This just happened in my last game so Iā€™m back here to keep it going. We ended up winning this one at least.

2 Likes

Had another game where images followed us in stealth in literal melee range that lost us the game. Itā€™s super frustrating and blizz doesnā€™t care at all. But at least dodge rating on Algalon is fixed

2 Likes