(BUG LIKELY) You better grind old content now before the prepatch

They haven’t realized yet that you aren’t supposed to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

8 Likes

But what I don’t get is players clearly have not endured it. People have quit in droves.

6 Likes

With the AoE cap and the unknown status of Legacy Loot I may have to start doing the same on my toons.

Ah crud, I was hoping to grind out Mythic Antorus on my Shadow Priest after the rework went live. Its a nightmare trying to do Legion stuff with current SPriest.

1 Like

Yet wow still remains profitable. I wonder how many have to quit before they’ll actually make a fun game again?

At this point I want Blizzard to prove me wrong even if it makes me look like a conspiracy nut. I just want to farm old stuff when I’m bored and not be punished because they don’t have a better idea on how to handle bots.

11 Likes

Bump for a better tomorrow.

6 Likes

Thanks. The more bumps the more progress or at least I hope.

Alright what jackboot funkiller thought this was a needed change??

5 Likes

If this is a real intended change, why not admit it to the customer?

combine this with the fact you can’t aoe down groups anymore in old content and they are really trying to hate on us.

4 Likes

That must be a bug right…Right?..

4 Likes

I ran Naxx this morning on the Beta to test how the AoE changes worked in legacy content. I killed every single trash mob and boss - and for the entirety of the run I got:

34 Frosty Spinnerets (grey trash item)
8 Icy Fangs (grey trash item)
1 Large Backpack
1 Lost Jewel - BoP Level 35 Epic Ring
1 Silent Crusader - BoP Level 35 Epic Sword
1 Breastplate of the Lost Vanquisher
The little pet off Lothab (lol).

Some gold and some frostweave cloth. I did not find a single green/blue quality item in the entire run.

That is it. I did report this as a bug on each boss.

If this is an actual change, it will really just be horrible. I’m hoping they just hadn’t loaded in the rest of the loot tables yet.

:cookie:

19 Likes

50k? That’s literally half the price of the BFA fraction Gryphons.

Not to mention the dinosaurs. I would gladly pay 50k over 500k.

5 Likes

Geez…

It’s amazing to me how everything I’ve heard about Shadowlands sounds like a major downgrade. What are they thinking?

6 Likes

The fact they have said nothing about this, means this is intended and will avoid the conversation and hide.

5 Likes

…I wouldn’t mind 1 item per boss if it was always something you can equip and something you didn’t have

10 Likes

I am guessing Blizzard wouldnt be all that heartbroken to sunset this game if given the opportunity.

3 Likes

If this isn’t a bug, this sucks. If the change was made with botters in mind, I hate the whole punish the many for the actions of a few.

Also, it would be nice if legacy raids only dropped loot you could use. It would really speed up the process of putting together transmog sets.

7 Likes

Theres 0% chance this isnt a bug.

They literally just changed Legion loot a few months ago to legacy drops. They wouldnt bother doing that if they were just gonna change it back at prepatch.

6 Likes

They probably don’t, but their 50 million dollar fun algorithm is broken.

2 Likes