Bug either hunter related or druid related

Just pvped vs a BM hunter on my druid. The hunter was a troll and used Beastial Wrath. I used bash on the hunter to stun him and it just said immune. Now my first thought was I somehow must have tab targeted the pet but I did not. The hunter did not feign death either so it might not have been an accidental bash on pet.

I then checked the log to be sure but bash did not even show up as a used ability, even though it was on CD and I clearly had the message “immune” on screen. So I figured this might be one of those spaghetti code times where your legion client just does wonders for the game. Please fix ty.

/thread.

quoting stuff without the context and the follow up is absolutely useless. You do nothing but troll in the forums. Just go away and please do not respond to my posts. thanks!

I spend a majority of my time correcting misinformation. If you think my posts are “trolling”, report them as such.

You were not there when it happened and I explained that it was not the pet, the ability did not even show up in the combat log, but was on cd. You just quoted half a sentence and thought it was funny I guess.

So in this particular instance you literally have no information (as you were not there) but felt the need to “correct” it regardless. Spilling bile daily eh?

Not to mention that I also know about all your" correction on misinformation" in other posts. You talk mostly bs man that tends to be simping for Blizzard.

I have never heard a single person complain about this before. This sounds like user error to me.

:man_shrugging:

Oh and since you are apparently the person who has to hear about stuff to make em valid it obviously must be a user error. Got it.

The more you talk the more I suspect you actually believe you are splling “facts” all over the forums from your high horse rather than being a low key troll… which i guess makes it even worse.

Just stop pls, nothing here for you to “correct”