[Bug] Counter-Sabotage

Same issue. Eyes of the Forest on action bar, and no spies revealed. I couldn’t complete the quest.

3 Likes

Same here with no spies found been trying to complete now for 20 minutes.

3 Likes

4/13/2021 - Also unable to get any spies revealed. Ran around using the item when it popped up to no avail.

1 Like

Same here, still not working. Every other world quest I’ve been doing in Kul Tiras/Zandalar is bugged. Are they even trying anymore??

1 Like

This is STILL happening. Can we get it fixed please?

2 Likes

9.1.5 Quest Action Button still not revealing “Alliance Saboteurs”. Original poster spot on saying Activision Blizzard is simply using the incorrect Action Button - they have installed “Eyes of the Forest” which reveals “Possessed Spies”, not “Alliance Saboteurs”.

1 Like

Just leaving a response to confirm that this is indeed still a problem as of 12/16/2021 :sob:

1 Like

It’s STILL happening as of July of '22. Get it together Blizzard!

1 Like

Still bugged. If you aren’t going to fix it, Blizzard, please don’t put it in the game, it just wastes our time.

3 Likes

November 9 year 2022 and this still bugged, cant complete the invasion

2 Likes

Still bugged. Still can’t complete invasion.

1 Like

So, this has been going on for quite some time, eh? It’s almost 2 years later, and STILL, it has not been fixed. What the actual hell, Blizzard?

I am once again necroing this thread to say, as of 3/8/2023, it still does not work :smiley:

1 Like

Been hoping to complete all of the assaults, but cannot due to this major bug.

Wow, so this is STILL broken 2 and a half years later? That’s embarassing. I worked around it and finished my BFA achievements without this one thankfully, but yeah. I was since gone for over 2 and a half years…and it’s STILL broken. Wow.

THIS IS STILL BROKEN! Tried everything to get it to work but to no avail.

Yeah, this has passed the point of ridiculousness and gone to downright embarassing.

Yup, still broke.

I’ve been playing through BFA content and was struggling to see why this world quest wasn’t working. Sad to see it’s simply been ignored by the devs. If it doesn’t work, just flag it so it never shows up if you don’t plan on fixing it.

2 Likes

Broken for 3 years…I guess it’s not getting fixed. Thanks.