{Bug?} Cant login from bnet launcher, no play button

Like the title says, cant login. There is no play button, just the new shadowlands bolvar gfx, but is is slightly darkened.

No pop up to say bnet launcher update. All the other games, which i dont have installed, have the play/install button.

Nothing seems to be amiss with my account itself.

I know sometimes the launcher can show an advertisement that will block the normal screen. Do you see an X anywhere within the main screen (not the top right one that exits the launcher)?

nope, no add

i managed to switch to bnet beta, and download, and restart, and that seems to work for now

That is good. I know that others have reported having the advertisement show up over the last couple of days. I use the beta launcher myself and haven’t seen it.

Glad to hear that the beta launcher is working around the issue! If you wanted to switch back and the advert isn’t showing up with the close (x) option, it’s usually caused by firewall or security applications blocking the advert. Troubleshooting the security applications and Windows firewall should help alleviate this problem.

1 Like