Buffs for Outlaw?

What Buffs would we want for Outlaw rogue?, In terms of PVP cause we are weak as hell in arenas and BGs

1 Like

Literally just roll back the flat 50% nerfs to what they were before…Make Deadshot and Ace dangerous again. Bring Snake Eyes back from the nerf hell it was sent to? Outlaw felt extremely reliant upon traits so that blanket nerf was felt greatly.

2 Likes

Roll back to combat and get rid of the pirate crap. I’d go back to rogue as main.

10 Likes

a mortal strike and an execute. I don’t want to build around azurite talents

1 Like

If rogues get a change, it should be a huge nerf, its the most OP class in the game and with the most utility.

For being OP you havent done sh*t

2 Likes

I’m guessing Deathfangs got his butt beat by a rogue in either a dps meter or in a bg and is now feeling sore about it. First off, what buffs to allies or debuffs against targets that others can use do rogues bring? Not a whole lot, and the one big one I’m thinking of in Outlaw requires taking a talent, and even then is still highly situational, at least in pve. And secondly, if you think a rogue is OP, try playing a havoc DH or fury warrior - self heals out the wazoo, crazy burst damage and good sustained damage, plus they can also switch to a tank spec if need be…