Buff/rework frost mage ASAP

Being a garbage man isn’t a tradeskill lol. we can see if it means something or not. lets meet for a fight

Not a garbage man so incorrect again.

Break 1800 in an arena bracket and I will duel you.

i can easily. and i couldn’t stress enough EASILY break 2000 without having a group i could pug it if i really wanted to. but i don’t.

Then do it and stop making excuses for being a sub 1700 player.

1 Like

see the thing is. if you paid my subscription or anyone elses you could tell me what i do with my months time. but until then. either give me your card number or stop being a toxic harassing piece of crap. I play how i play in this world you crawl into your little corner of world of warcraft instead of paying your family any attention

I dont care what you do, I just enjoy the excuses.

Ironic considering youre the one making personal insults because you lack a credible argument.

Lol how do I give them attention when they are asleep?

1 Like

meet me in tower of azora. if i lose then i won’t post anymore if i win you have to make a thread how youre hardstuck 1300

lol the irony in this comment & the epic journey this thread went on is just priceless.

2 Likes

He still won’t meet cuz he’s knows he’s not a true duelist

Are you around 7 years old? If not, I’m having a hard time understanding what you write.

6 Likes

Sure thing sunshine. It couldn’t possibly be the fact that I’d rather not waste my time dueling some 1600 player.

2 Likes

Actually, I would disagree. My frost mage has killed people in under four seconds. Just one good double cheap shot and a sheep off of kidney and anyone in a 2s match can die.

it’s okay we all know youre 1300 QQ more

So I feel very powerful as a frost mage in battlegrounds and in m+. I dont see the problem in frost mage/mage in general, i see it more in the game its self just having/focusing on CCs too much. Pvp shouldnt be a CCs fest. Big issue with Mage is all spells are one “spell school” and getting “spell school locked” locking all your spells suck. ANYWAYS Mage vs Rogue yes there is a problem.

I think a really easy change would be to make Cone of Cold proc Brain Freeze. Or rework a talent to do that (I’m looking at you, Chain Reaction.) OR make any non-channeled spell with a cast time instant with Brain Freeze, not just Flurry, though you may need to fart around with bonus damage ratios if you’re able to proc it more often.

Suggest changes pls. In detail.

What would you add or take away to implement these things?

Are you a game dev?

Literally “fite me irl” mentality, just think about the stuff you post before posting it