Buff Vesper Totem

I’m so sick of only being able to one shot a single player. I should be able to kill whole team when I put this down

it can in rbgs.

dark arch + berserker + vesper + chain lightning instead of lightning bolts.

ur right. make it had 20% of my HP and do damage to anyone in 40 yards. Then make it do 60% more damage on each tick and increase the leggo damage by 20%

Why stop there?

Vesper ele!

80k health and instead of a 1 min earthquake, just have it spam 50k AOE damage every second while it’s out.

I mean, why not?

People gotta die!

3 Likes

thats what i like to hear. pays us back for all the crap we have dealt with the last 15 years

It’s literally such a clunky set up. I guess it’s par for course that when Ele get a 1 shot system you need ti move the totem 2 times , initially hiding it LOS and then using up charges with unnecessary spells .

Hope it’s nerfed into the ground so that we can play using systems which are synergetic and fun.

Which is why noone likes it, including alot of ele shamans.

Because it’s stupid strong and also annoying to use.

So it’s a lose-lose design for everyone.

Everyone else hates the one-shot and alot of eles hate the playstyle and don’t want to feel forced to play it.

Like what if the vesper totem legendary was resdesigned to just bolster each charge of the vesper totem while also making it much tankier (e.g., each vesper totem charge/proc now does x% more damage/healing or regenerates y% of mana for friendly targets and vesper totem now has health = 25% of the shaman).

That way you could just focus on positioning to maximize the benefit of the charge usage rather than engaging in a hide and seek gimmick to set up the legendary one-shot while foregoing the normal functionality of the totem (i.e., the legendary would facilitate effective usage of all the charges of vesper instead of converting it into a one-shot cheese delivery vehicle).

Ya that’s pretty ridiculous that ppl are trying to burn off charges to get the 4 th shot off . What a silly design .

Got an idea EARTHQUAKE attach to vesper totem instead of earth elemental