Buff Regular Healing, Fistweaving isn't Fun, and regular healing stinks!

You literally said that

4 Likes

I am probably going to end hp rerolling. I didnt like Sheilun’s gift much and I absolutely hate Faeline due to the amount of ADHD tanks get and move crap out of my Faeline in m+. I understand my best friend’s pain when playing Frost Mage when they move crap out of Frozen Orb/Blizzard.

10.0.5 (literally next week) is introducing a lingering buff when you leave your faeline. So you’ll still have time to proc resets, then replace, repeat etc ; solves this issue.

also sheiluns is going to be cool/good i think , decent aoe heal for fistweaving that gives u a really good buff for up to 30s (might aswell not talent sheiluns if you’re going to use the 4s clouds and play it like legion sheiluns)

you’re literally right, lol. i stand corrected.

1 Like

Unless they updated ptr you still have to be in faeline to proc a reset, the 8 second buff only provided double TP, blackout cleave and sck healing. Much better but still needs a secomd chatge or resets not relying on standing in it.

oh i read a “it triggers off of awakened faeline and ancient concordance…unfortunately we dont have access to the ‘standing in faeline’ buff without either of the talents” from a reliable source 3 days ago, but i might just be reading into the implications too much as i wasn’t apart of its context.

That’s unfortunate, hopefully it gets changed, but also being able to leave the faeline and still maintaining the benefits (instead of instantly being regressed) is good; so we’ll just have to drop it in a good spot, try to get a proc as per usual, if we get moved off, that’s ok, then head back to reset the linger or proc a reset w/ like CJL/SCK something gcd spammable.

That lingering faeline buff will also help by maintaining extra TP hits which also means we’ll get extra hits from BoK. That’s a really significant quality of life improvement making it easier to passively heal with AT and reduce EM cast time during Chiji windows.

My only question is whether we’ll be able to reset the aura timer by touching the faeline again.

Currently on PTR if you step off the line you get the 8 second buff. Touching the line and stepping back off gives you another 8 second buff. That said, it obviously does not affect the 15 seconds of ancient teaching a in any way.

That’s a decent compromise… we can restart ancient teachings with EF anyway. I guess the only downside is having to stand on the faeline for the increased resets chance. So, it’ll still behoove us to play on the faeline, it’s just not nearly as punishing if we’re zoned away from it.

1 Like

Skill issue. Learn to fistweave.

No more like playstyle issue, the MW community is ingrained in both the mistweaving and fistweaving playstyles. If you played monks for the last 10 years u would know that, to deny it would be ignorant.

Ya, this is what i do, its pretty good in m+ on fort weeks because you can drink between pulls, harder on tyra and raid due to fight duration