Buff MM, blizz

We can all agree that fire mage, and even more so, destro, need to be stopped. Blizz clearly doesn’t want to nerf them, so why not buff MM. Historically, MM has always had an excellent tool kit for dealing with casters, and it would be awesome to see how it would change the meta. So, yeah, buff MM, and let the hunters out there have some fun killing destro locks from 60 yds away.

2 Likes

for example, i don’t want to see 1 second cast aimed shot, big haste is reserved for the true casters like destro or fire mages :slight_smile:

Our issue in PVP is that we do not have the tools to kite or deal with melee, at all. If a rogue or DH gets on you, you will die.

2 Likes

Can the world’s fastest oneshots become even faster?!

O.O

Just line the arena 8head

1 Like

Aim shot should be castable while moving. Pretty sure this would solve so many issues.

Idk why this is said, they’ve always been good against just mages

Boomkins/eles/spriests/warlocks have always been hard for hunters

MM just needs reworks to be good but you’re only really going to be dealing with mages well anyways, nothing to expect differently from MM though

5 Likes

ya idk why people keep saying mm owned casters lmao, mm has always been weak defensively and pretty much every caster besides mage has always excelled at surviving marksman hunters

1 Like

I doubt MM is going to get everything it needs to be viable in arena, but if it just gets the ability to cast aimed shot on the move it will be fun outside of arena.

This is true. And since I can’t stomach playing my Mage right now, I say go ahead and buff MM so that it not only rolls over Mages, but also every other caster :slight_smile:

god please
i came back 3 weeks ago after quitting in the first month

i don’t really wanna play survival, but i’m gonna lose it playing marks

mm is trash in pvp, it’s pretty far below BM in pve, it has some of the worst feeling aoe in the game, like it’s straight up bad in every way and they won’t do anything about it

if all the wizards get to be op, call me the arrowtheurge
i cast shoot chaos arrow

also yo add more ranged weapon classes to the game
people who play hunter are obnoxious and make me not wanna play it, gimme an alternative

mostly affliction though right, dot/rot based casters in general?
I thought destro was similar to mages into mm

Naw it’s not dot/rot it’s just because they aren’t really paper thin in the same way. Destros amount of CC and burst has always been scary for hunters. They can counter goes extremely well.

Mages die to MM because they are designed around kiting physical damage dealers. They’re incredibly squishy and they need to be offensive to win, instead of being able to safely sit back defensively like any other caster. Since MM has ranged physical damage, mages can’t really kite it, especially not while being aggro so they get clapped. Destro has just never been easy for MM to deal with though

2 Likes

What if the closer the target is, the more damage marksman does based on the type of armor the opponent wears? Clothies would take maximum damage then leather and so on.

Or give them the same amount of escape abilities as a mage against melee.