Buff cap totem?

Was thinking the same that if it’s killed early it would proc a reduced duration stun but that would just make ppl prone to DRing themself intentionally.

Quick idea that’s prob bad is that it stuns the stomper for full duration but doesn’t stun in an aoe or it becomes an AoE root for 3s if destroyed early

Or maybe thematically the stored energy reduces it’s CD proportionally

I think stunning the stomper is an interesting idea.

Would need to be full duration to avoid the DR issue.

But it could make for an interesting form of counterplay with people “throwing themselves on the grenade.”

But I also just feel like cap should do more. If not longer stun, then maybe AOE damage as well or a collossus smash type debuff on affected targets.

We need a bunch of stuff to not be such dope train targets

Don’t even think gust of wind would be that gamebreaking now but it’d be something

Combine static totem with cap totem. Makes them destroy it until it gonna explode. Like they have 3-4 seconds until stun pop

Don’t buff cap totem, however give all shamans earthgrab untalented. Resto shaman feels oppressive off this totem compared to the other two specs and earthbind should just root like a ice nova.

I wouldn’t say no to Earthgrab in some form, but the crux of the issue is really that Capacitor Totem either needs to be more reliable (ideally without requiring layered abilities / decoys / bad opponents) or higher payoff if stacking CC for reliability is actually required by design for those without Earthgrab.

On the flip side, I will say cap totem is usually easy to get off in RGBs when people are distracted so even something like the anima power for +25% damage for 4 seconds couple be too much for some of the burst combos out there.

Why hasn’t been cap totem reverted to 5s stun?