Buff BM! And let it be playable on Mythic Sire!

Just take a quick look on Warcraftlogs at how far behind BM is now, can you fix it Blizz? A lot player love to play BM, it should not be the lowest dps class.

And make it playable on Sire, it is been how long since CN release? like two months? yet only 1 BM have beat Mythic Sire now, by doing HALF of the dmg compare to MM, why? cuz the Sire mechanic simply tell you that BM can’t play, because our PET CAN’T GO ON THE PILLER! don’t you know this Blizz? or you just way too lazy to do some simple coding?

10 Likes

yea sire is a poorly designed fight for BM. Enemies on platforms that pets cant reach and just bug out on. The portal mechanic that forces them to run from 1 side of the huge room to the other instead of porting. My guess is the designers for that fight all firmly hate BM as a spec.

1 Like

I’ve been reporting every week via the in game bug report feature about Sire Denathrius essentially gimping BM Hunters (an already heavily gimped spec), and literally nothing has been done, addressed, or even mentioned about it. I feel like the bug report feature only works for features that affect other classes.

2 Likes

clears throat

No.

1 Like

I wonder if they would create a pathway that players can’t use if that alone wouldn’t solve pet issues on that fight. I’m guessing they haven’t because they don’t want players using stuff like heroic leap to get over to the mobs.

Ultimately just seems like fail pve design overall. Don’t see why there should be mobs anywhere that players without a specific move set cant engage. Not just BM hunters.

heroic leap works and further more the boss will pull them back to the main platform when he does his big aoe

They can, though. Our demon hunters keep jumping over as well.

Not only that, but half the time my pets will follow me through the portal but then they’ll just stand there doing nothing until I manually click pet attack. Unholy DKs have the same issue.

I rememer back in MoP (?) BM hunters had a talent where our pet could teleport to their target, but they removed it when they gave Kill Command a 50yd range, but what’s the point of that range if they can’t actually use it from range?

Oh sh!t really? Well then its just stupid that pets can’t get over there and back on their own.

I would say that it makes sense that a ground pet cannot but why not a flying pet (e.g., spirit owl)

1 Like

All movement abilities work to get over there though.

Use a Warp Stalker…they have Shadowstep and teleport to the ranged enemies in p2 Sire

dont think they have that skill anymore.

yea, just noticed that…wtf, that was the only reason for getting one of these

1 Like

Give “Kill Command” the ability to teleport your pet to your target.

Presuming it’s in Los and in range, it’d work fine, and make kill command decent.

Heck even give it a 20% bonus or something if it teleport 20+ yards.

1 Like

The old Blink Strike pet teleport skill Simple fix

If not give us a ranged pet that if “no path exists” for an attack like Sire adds
Scorpion/Aquir/moth whatever it switches to a ranged acid spit. Better than the NOTHING we have now.

Be cool if it doubled the efficacy of our Cobra Shot, Barbed shot maybe even our waste of a talent place Arcane shot it could even have synergy Chimera shot for a situational fight {Maw snatchers and other targets that never land}

This would go a fair way to counteract our inability to Kill Command on flying and otherwise unreachable to our pets target

1 Like

That’s not a bug though. That’s the fact that your pets have to walk every where working as intended. Can you walk over there? No oh man you can’t walk where there’s just a giant chasm that must be a bug too.

BM are essentially a semi-ranged melee with no burst kit. That’s why even if you made it so they did equal overall damage to MM, MM would still be preferred because burst windows are what this tier is all about.

Ya but it’s been a perennial issue for a long time now. I think pets need at least some ability to traverse gaps. DK ghouls used to be able to do it afaik yet a tiger can’t jump off a ledge. In my revamp, I added a leap to Bloodshed so that’s a choice, and made Master’s Call baseline with a smaller leap ability. So with that, pet can go to and fro, but on a CD.

2 Likes