Buff alliance racials or BC will be worse than classic

Seal of Blood anyone? It literally gives horde paladins 5-7% more damage than alliance throughout the entire expansion. Combine that with an AoE silence. Yep, racials are fine because humans get a free trinket.

6 Likes

Racials are exactly why we are where we are right now.

Horde get the extra Rend buff for raids, windfurry for those who wanna big D damage.

ALL of their racials are decent and geared towards damage and pvp. What the hell are humans suppose to do with diplomacy??? Wisp form? Are you kidding me? The two are just not comparable.

None of this is the current designer’s fault but whomever was lead designer back then? Chilton? That man was a complete schmuck when it came to balancing the factions.

8 Likes

That was Wrath. TBC they still had Perception.

9 Likes

Considering right now there’s more UD mages and orc warriors on most servers than Alliance as a whole- I wouldn’t be surprised if every pvp server except the one Alliance decide to Heartseeker ends up with more belf pallies than the entire Alliance population.

2 Likes

“I’m a PVP pro” rolls orc warrior where the OP racial is freakin passive and always on

lol, ya kid! I can auto pilot as well!

11 Likes

It’s pretty well known that nearly all the developers and decision makers in Blizzard played Horde back then, even recently they admit that they write the Horde story first, and then try to fit the Alliance into it.

Blizz has always considered Warcraft to be about the Horde’s struggles, if they’d gone with a one faction MMO the Alliance would just be another bad guy faction like the scourge/burning legion.

7 Likes

I’d rather be on the underrepresented faction than the faceroll faction for WPvP/BG queues.

Usually, RP-PvP servers do a great job keeping a good balance.

For non-RP, PvP servers
 yeah, I expect it to be Horde dominant. Not sure why people need to min-max for an old expansion.

4 Likes

Racials in vanilla and racials in tbc are different. that mongo orc stun resist gets nerfed, gnome escape artist gets buffed. and then yes they totally imbalance things with blood elves. and take away fear ward, give it to everybody and increase the cooldown substantially.

Sounds like a good time

Draenei to the Horde; Belfs to the Alliance. Faction imbalance solved!

11 Likes

Main reason why I picked horde. I dont want to play with fat midgets.

2 Likes

So Horde get every class, and Alliance don’t get shammies?

I don’t think you thought that one through.

3 Likes

this isnt right. the horde racials are far far superior and since as pointed out, classic alliance was superior and there was STILL a severe imbalance its only natural that imbalance become worse

Oh right!

Alliance really got the racial shaft in TBC.

1 Like

Do this and give us race changes + Blood elf warriors early. I won’t have to reroll and convince my guild to go horde.

1 Like

Haha TBC servers go brrrrrrth.

Seal of blood also costs health, let’s not act like it’s just a straight up encrease over its’ alliance counterpart in all forms of content, it isn’t this attitude of alliance weak, horde op is silly and self defeating. Alliance paladins do just fine in BC, if you can’t handle blood elves having seal of blood, stay in classic vanilla.

How do Horde get every class if belfs go to the Alliance?

Takes some really impressive mental gymnastics to reach that conclusion.

7 Likes

Horde saying this? Check.

15 Likes