Buds + I looking for a guild

There are 7, maybe 8, players; All of us have combined maybe 100 CE/Famed achievements on retail. Specs are all evenly split between roles. Specifically 3 heals, 2 tanks (one open to playing melee), and 2 ranged (possibly one more).

We’re just shopping around for:

-a chill and fun weekend raid team full of similarly experienced people
-a guild that didn’t wipe each week in Sunwell due to too many people making questionable decisions (people make mistakes, but when too many of the same people do it, it’s just not fun)
-a fair loot system. If it’s loot council, then one that understands gear is a tool for killing bosses, not for vanity/friends
-a solid core of people with high attendance
-no elitism. Eflexing is sad to begin with, but flexing in classic WoW is the worst.

What you’ll get from us:

-full consumes/max professions/out of raid progression
-90-100% attendance
-priority on killing bosses (you’ll never hear 6/7 of us even mention parses. Especially when its a spec that only presses one button).
-(optional) a roster of people with high Arena/RBG XP (Glad/Hero+) is a huge bonus

TBC was objectively a pretty easy expansion, so we just want to be safe with a guild that didn’t have many issues progressing it.

Also to prove we will fit in well with “Dad” gamers.

Why is it bad to trust ladders? They’re always up to something

Leave btags, I’ll hit you up pretty quickly.

Wasn’t sure if you were still looking for someone or not, If so please reach out to me in-game Bankzilla#1259.

We’re currently building up a raid group for 25 man content. We just recently pushed out 10 man Naxx full clear. We’re a casual raiding guild that would love to have you and your friends :smiley:

Definitely fit the dad guild vibe :smiley:

runs a 25 man on Sundays at 5:30PM server. As well as two 10 man groups Thurs & Fri at 7:30PM. Doing a world tour this weekend. Will definitely have a core going for P2. Hit up one of our raiders, officers, or add me in game - Blowe. Hope to see you there!