Bs pally pull AV

Ok horde start opening up the score screens and report all pally’s for bubble pulling exploit.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

but kiting is not an exploit…I have watched many a pally kite the mobs at no point have I seen them do anything other then run from the mobs, there is no weird pathing or anything, simply put its not an exploit.

3 Likes

Bg starts, report that pally!!!

3 Likes

Thread #762

1 Like

When players do something that was not intended for normal gameplay its an exploit. they did not give pallys bubbles so they can solo pull what ever they want.

1 Like

no they gave it to them to survive anything for the duration of the bubble this includes but is not limited to pulling a lot of mobs and ruining around as they chase the pally.

2 Likes

do horde not know how to adapt or something?

there is no adapting. you fear them they bubble. you touch them. they bubble. bubble bubble bubble. cant touch them they you ally win.

They are using game mechanics. Really cheap ones that lower the bar so low for the alliance to where James Cameron could not even find it. But mechanics none the less. Reporting them is a useless solution. They need to fix the mechanics of the game to have it work as intended. Not punish people for utilizing a massive design oversight on blizzards part.

Easier to cry for a change, aka retail was born.

By this logic, mind controlling players off bridges and into lava is an exploit. Lmao

C l e v e r
G a m e
M e c h a n i c s

this isn’t even the av that was out for classic. they gave us some BS retail version

1 Like

they did this its called retail…what is happening in av atm is one of the “warts” that the devs were talking about when they said “warts and all”

:thinking:

Ok.

They can’t just solo pull anything, while the pally is pulling the rest of the team is killing drek. Eventually if that doesn’t happen the pally bubble will fall and the warmasters will stomp him.

Working as intended.

1 Like

So blizzard intended alliance to always win AV and the horde warmasters to be impotent and a non issue every game. Got it.

This is what I can’t understand … IB is the horde’s “I win” button… but I guess it took them 10 years to work that out in retail.

See above … Blizzard gave you an “I win” button … use it

but they dont win every game I have been in games were we stomp the premade many times…if you stop mopping about the premade and get on that recall you know when every one in the chat is spamming RECALL OR UNINSTALL…I am sure you have seen it many times, and HELP YOUR DAMN TEAM OUT you might win more.

Running from mobs isn’t intended in WoW

Cerebral take Tritz you absolute brick of a player

1 Like