BrW Monk looking for raid group

Like the title says I am looking for a raid group. I am currently playing a BrW Monk and have 2/8M. I don’t care what your current progression is, but I am looking for somewhere that will at least get AoTC each tier. I am willing to switch specs for the right group but would prefer to tank. I am available between 6 and 10p EST M-F and all day on weekends. If your interested you can contact me here, by Btag xer#12671 or on Discord xera#4632

Redundant Idiocracy on US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal a new way to guild is expanding raiding ranks. 8/8 H and 2/8 M. Tue, Wed & Thu progression nights 6-9 p.m.(P.S.T.). We also have a non progression raid on Sat 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. (P.S.T.) Recruiting raid ready, reliable players. Multi spec preferred. Hit me up if you want to talk my bnet tag is DarkPhoenix#1651

Headed out for the evening but hoping to hear from more groups

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is looking for 1 Blood DK (all other tanks considered as well) and 1 WW(or MW) Monk for core spots for our 20 man AotC raid team(may attempt mythic as well).

Current Progress: 8/8N, 8/8H

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord

Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

Requirements: Good attitude, good attendance, anything else per interview.

Contact info:

Discord: Aureil#6653

Btag: eternainfer#1281

[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding ~8 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:
Uldir: 2/8M Currently 40% on Vectis

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 9pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

We are looking for all roles! All exceptional players are welcome.

Please refer to the WoWProgress for full guild information.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:
GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

Thank you for the replies, I will be in contact with potential groups over the next couple days, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 7/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Full

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, exceptional ranged (mage, moonkin).

Danger Zone: DPS: shadow/disc priest, DH

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, 1 healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi Xera,

One of our current tanks would like to switch to DPS in the next Raid Tier
(I think he would be willing to step aside now tbh… we are 7/8H and would like to take a shot a a little bit of Mythic, but not progress deep into it. We just have busy lives and really our main goal is AOTC each raid tier.

If you were interested, the Tank you would be taking beside is a Paladin. Very very good player, chill, helpful and and friendly as can be. We’re looking for another person like that to join up to form a strong Tank Team.

We run Thurs and Sun 7:30 - 10:30 PM EST… I see you listed until 10. If you could not stay any longer we could have someone back up… we like to have players than can fill in with off specs.

Im not sure if you would go Alliance, but we’re a nice gang of players… not the MOST active on off nights, as Blizz has failed on some content this expansion, but we do like to do keys. The Raid team is very solid for a casual Guild. Here is all of our info. Take care, Ark

Hi Xerã,

You may be a good fit with us. We do not have a confirmed co-tank so if you are interested at all and want to trial with us you have an open invite to a heroic clear. feel free to reach out to any of us below, would love to chat with you if you had some time. Best of luck in your search.

[Daddy Issues] Area52 - is a recently reformed guild that is currently 2/8 M. We are looking to fill some raiding spots for Mythic again, but are going to be clearing heroics and M Taloc/MOTHER until we get the numbers to progress again. Our goal is CE for 8.1

Looking for like-minded players who are progression-focused but also know how to have fun and can adapt quickly. We are really looking for players that want to find a new home and be a part of an active and growing guild, not just ride the coattails or not engage with other members in activities outside of raiding.

If you are not looking to get into mythic we welcome all who are looking for heroic raids and run M+ as well as RBGs as we have an active player base outside of raids.

1. Raid Times:

Tue/Thurs 8-11 EST (Area-52 server time).

2. Looking For:

Heals

• Holy Paladin

Melee

• Warrior

• Rogue

Ranged

• Mage

• Warlock

We welcome all that would like to apply and trial with us as we are looking to fine tune our roster.

3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a serious mindset towards mythic progression, with the goal of CE. We expect raiders to respect the time of the other 20 or so people that dedicate the 6 hours per week to raiding progression. Outside of progression, we are more casual and like to have fun with mythic plus, alt runs, pvp, etc.

4. Current progression/experience:

2/8M and AOTC on this new guild, 3/8M with 10 raiders from previous guild.

5. Recent logs:

Heroic

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TZqVNjcdXJA2Fk3R/#fight=last&amp;amp;amp;amp;type=summary

Mythic

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RV47HMJBzgxYTQ98/#fight=last&amp;amp;amp;amp;type=summary

6. Contact info:

StormRage#1832 - GM

BevynM#1813 - Co-GM

Adeid#1534 - Raid Lead

Meclub#1175 - Healing Officer

Thank you for the reply Altaris but I cannot raid til 11p est and have no real wish to push CE

No worries. Best of luck in your search!

Free bump for the homey