Brutosaur til prepatch

I’d be OK with that even if it costs 5 million gold. Can’t lower the price and not upset the people who bought it before. Maw, raise it to 6 million…

That being said you could name any price. theyre probably not going to do it

2 Likes

I’d prefer if they made a regular Brutosaur mount available, without the vendors and extra seats, a permanent item in the game.

3 Likes

My issue is more with the limited time aspect of OP’s proposal.

I don’t care if they add it back to the vendor personally. That’s still way too much gold to spend on a single mount, especially since the AH aspect is useless to anybody that knows how to utilize a bank alt and has mailbox toys.

I’d be all about having a vendor-less brutosaur mount added somewhere for a reasonable cost and/or achievement, too. The model is neat, just not worth all that.

2 Likes

That won’t happen because artificial scarcity and FOMO is the backbone of wow.

8 Likes

wish ppl would stop with this lie

2 Likes

It’s not a lie: Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 - #8 by Kaivax
November of 2019 is quite literally 1 year before SL launch.

7 Likes

It shouldn’t have been removed in the first place.

6 Likes

I wanted that mount in BFA but I never figured out how to earn gold beyond what I needed for repairs, flight points and keeping my transmog up to date every time I got a new piece of gear.

Most gold I’ve had at any one point is 80k.

2 Likes

If they’re gonna bring it back to the vendor, it should cost at least the gold cap (10m) since some people have probably collected this much gold in case it shows up on the BMAH

2 Likes

Right? Took me 3 months to farm gold for the bruto

1 Like

I like the recolor idea, but I ain’t spending 5 million gold to not get an AH dude.

1 Like

I mean let’s be honest, if you’ve never had more than 80k to your name you were never going to own this mount to begin with.

2 Likes

Some of us didn’t play then. Removing vendor buyable items is poor game design. Makes no sense.

3 Likes

I didn’t play during Warlords, I will never be able to get the Challenge mode sets from that expansion no matter how much I like them. And yet, this is completely fine with me. You don’t HAVE to have everything this game has ever had.

1 Like

How dare you bring up the truth! That has no place around here.

3 Likes

The brutosaur was a BFA mount that blizzard decided to remove, which is an odd decision to make but oh well. (They didn’t remove wotlk repair mount or MOP transmog mount)…

It’s fine for blizzard to remove stuff from expansions but I would REALLY appreciate it if blizzard were to add a new auction house mount to be available for purchase…

1 Like

I think Blizzard views this mount as a mistake, and likely will not add a new one any time soon. I don’t think they like the idea that a player has all the creature comforts of a large city easily accessible to them.

Just give me a literal house mount. Doesn’t even need the Auction part. Or let me uproot my garrison and fly it around instead.

2 Likes

I’d be fine if they wanted to add it back, or at least another version, but without all the bells and whistles. I don’t need all of that stuff. I just want a cool dinosaur mount.

3 Likes

What a cruel joke that would be. “Oh, NOW they tell me. Let me dredge up 5M gold in a month.”

Awful.

1 Like