Bronze Dragons and the Mag'har

Or the change doesn’t really have much of an impact. Or the change will correct itself in time. Such as the near extinction of the blue dragonflight. I doubt the Nexus War would’ve happened if the time travel aspects of the WotA trilogy never happened.

Gods WotA has such a strange depiction of the bronze capabilities nowadays.
I’m pretty sure I remember Nozdormu calling multiple instances of himself for the background plot.

I kind of came to see it as Marvel’s Endgame timey-wimey shenanigans.
Where going to alternate timelines to action something is fine so long as it aligns iwth the true timeline, however unwanted variants from those interceptions can still exist (In Marvel, this would be Loki).

However on another note … Yeah it could just be incompetence. lol
If such IS the case though, I’d at least like them to address it or state that there was a campaign by the Bronze Dragonflight without the aid of the mortals; although it proved difficult – And after the fallout of various events, what they could merely do then henceforth after was ‘Damage Control’.

thats why thier story sucks perhaps they ought to start sticking to a canon. None of them are Michael Kirkbride.

1 Like

That guy consumed too many shrooms. Nobody in the TES community takes him serious.

And the shambles most lore is currently in proves why you need to have at least some consistent canon in a story.

1 Like

This seems a bit of a moot point given how they exist in a non-linear state; for them everything is simultaneously past, present and future.

At this point the Time travelling nonsense makes no sense. At this point we have them have a rebel bronze dragon create an alternate timeline that we needed to stop to only have the rest of the bronzes then perpetuate that timeline by bringing members of it into the main timeline. This doesn’t make any sense, and at this point we can’t really trust anything the bronze flight states as any of them could go bad in any timeline.

Again, it’s just another instance of another aspect being so bad at their job they become the villain we need to stop.