Broker's Bounty: Ripmaul

Why is this quest reward for a spec I’ve never played and am not spec’d into? It’s offering me an enhance trinket - Fine Razorwing Quill when I am loot spec’d for Resto.

1 Like

Can confirm I’ve had the same issue on my shaman while being loot spec’d into Elemental.

Same here on my Mistweaver Monk. I hope its a bug

Hunters had a staff yesterday for survival only. Cache boxes in SL never accounted for loot spec, and world quests only offered one item that could be for alternate specs. It took me several weeks to find a bow from a world quest when SL launched as they always offered staves or polearms. I don’t know if it’s really a bug or just an annoying feature of these quests that will be left up to RNG.

How do you explain that Mages get Tomes of Insight instead of the agility trinket!?

Mages don’t have a spec that uses agility.

1 Like

Please. Blizzard. look into this. IF it’s just tied to one quest it’s not the end of the world but I fear it may be tied to more.

The rares in korthia and the krothia armor catch up boxes only award me agility weapons/trinkets, despite being resto/balance.

Can we at least get confirmation that this is an isolated bug our characters aren’t falsley flagged throughout this patch? I spent 8,000 stygia yesterday to open boxes and got agility trinkets a couple times.

IIRC, quest rewards have always been based on class, not spec. I know that there were a number of times in BFA I was offered/received gear as a WW that was only really useful to a BM or MW

1 Like

That’s why people are moving away from WOW to FF, coz Blizzard doesn’t listen to his players any more. This should be an easy fix and brings much better in game experience for classes like Shaman and Druid. As an Elemental shaman I have no idea why I am getting the Agi version of this trinket… It’s totally useless!

I just encountered this. I picked up the quest, it showed the strength trinket with 3k+ dmg chance. I have a 220 tome of insight already for my holy spec. I’m set for ret gear drops. I completed the quest, took my trinket to vendor and upgraded the trinket right away. Then I noticed the trinket had intellect and then realized it changed the item I was supposed to get on me. I never once altered my spec or changed anything. This is a for sure bug. Ticked I lost all the resources. My fault for not checking first of course. Got too excited.