Broken Pet with 0 points

Have reported over 6 times in in game bug report also but also adding here, cause spoke to blizzard and they said they haven’t got a report. been 3 weeks now my pet has been broken it was level 60 with level 6 happiness, one day we were doing MC and i specked my cat with fire resist and life etc. everything was fine. after MC i went to respec my cat to do some farming. when i payed the trainer the coin to respec its bugged my pet and game it 0 training points and removed the happiness level. i have tried reloading UI i have tried all sorts of things over last 3 weeks and nothing is fixing it, my other pets are fine and have no issues. i would simply get another cat but this is a level 60 broken tooth and the chances of getting it now are close to never as i was close to the first hunter in the area at the time in my server. so i got it really fast. i am open to more suggestions but the fast the display is bugged tells me its a issue with the game. i can train my pet growl but still have no display on level of happiness.

thanks and hope it gets fixed soon or someone in blizzard sees this

i’ve also experienced this bug, twice.

levelling up some pets, i had a wolf around lv57, loyalty level 6, green happiness. was AFK in Org for a few minutes, come back and my pet is red unhappy. confused, i opened up my pet pane to see not even loyalty level 0, just no loyalty listed, and negative 200some training points, indicating it was actually loyalty 0 and didn’t have any skill points. further grinding levelled its loyalty up to 1, and eventually back to 6. same thing with my turtle, lv57, taking it through UBRS, then mid-combat i see its happiness instantly drop from green to red, and checking the pet info pane, it too had no loyalty level listed and -200some skill points.

if i had to guess, i’d say the loyalty value is overflowing after being maxed/gaining for a while and jumping to near 0.

1 Like

FFS, this is a cluster-fck of a game right now. Srsly, wtf, Blizz? amirite?

2 Likes

My guess is that this pet has abandoned you due to lack of feeding it but the game is broken and so it hasn’t removed it from your view.

lol very wrong there as i over feed my pet, pet is always in the green, i can still use my pet fight with it, just cant train it points. it still displayed the color feed symbol and it finally dropped to yellow yesterday when was using it, and feed it and it was happy. its just not showing the level6. its so far from the truth tbh. but good try ad thanks for trying

Any fix or update?

1 Like

na nothing yet. its been like this for 3 weeks now and have done so many bug reports and no one seems to be assisting with it from blizzard. ive had to reroll cause the amount of hunter bugs and no fixes is just too fustrating

Have you tried stabling it , using another pet, then taking it back out of the stable?

yes, i tried this when i first encountered the bug on my wolf in org. no effect, the pet remains at 0 loyalty and negative skill points.

yeah ive tried everything possible. ive had 3 forums about this issues and blizzard have contacted on ticket and said it seems to be a bug and to report to bug report forum and thats what im doing here. it was level 6 happiness when this happened and still does max damage. i just hope they can get onto it cause i still getting whispers ingame about it. i just tell them to do a bug report and hope that blizzard catch onto it like the 50 other bugs with hunters

I just had this same thing happen to my Broken Tooth, blank loyalty and no training points.

Sent a ticket, the response was to just regain my loyalty level, but from what I can tell, it doesn’t have a loyalty level at all; so it can’t be raised?

I believe pets require 5% exp and 30 minutes to advance a loyalty level, so I’m going to try that; don’t really feel like it’s going to have any effect though.

1 Like

The pet was Loyalty level 6 and happy when I reset his abilities.

I made this post with the wrong character.

1 Like

My pet managed to regain its loyalty level… It went to (Loyalty level 1) Rebellious after a bit of grinding on mobs in Winterspring.

As if there was a loyalty level below that, which I don’t think is the case. This bug makes you waste a lot of time restoring its loyalty to max, would be really awkward if you respec right before a raid and it happens.

wonder how that happened, i might try that. mine never dropped below level6 i have an addon that tracks it for me and alerts when is in yellow or red. mine never dropped below any loyalty but might see how that goes

Keep us updated. Def still a bug that needs to be looked at.

1 Like