So no different than regular draenei?

Can you really call this ugly?

Yes, very easily

That is ugly

1 Like

… I don’t mind it…

T_T

1 Like

Can we please have two-headed ogres? I would finally level a mage if we had two-headed ogres.

6 Likes

I’m hoping that whe/if ogres are added, we do have a single or two-headed option standard over deciding class determines head.

2 Likes

…coming from the rotted corpse with warped beauty standards and who’s race canonically has little to no dating (with “prolonged staring contests” cited as romantic)?

1 Like

ogres are ugly
dragons instead please

1 Like

You definitely rock it, actually :hugs:

I just have nothing that goes with that, mog-wise.

I’d definitely love some variants for the set though, including alternative head pieces and chest pieces.

2 Likes

Ogres has been talked about a lot. There isn’t a sizeable population of ogres that aren’t dumb as rocks outside of Ogri’la. Speaking of size, they wouldn’t be able to fit into most structures.

Broken Dranei should just be in the game by now, but it would take a lot of time for designers to do something that wasn’t “allied races” who have no actual starting zone or custom animations.

But hey they could add them both as the first genderless races and look progressive.

3 Likes

Akama is such a sick model. Would love some broken drenai

5 Likes

Dumb as rocks fits perfectly within WoW and its lore. You would have to be in order to do half the stuff that’s put in front of us.

There are plenty of ogre models that are no bigger than Tauren. As recent as BfA I was running into them in Stormsong Valley.

1 Like

They’ll need to release two races per faction, then, because Broken - while I love and want them - isn’t the body type we’re missing on the Alliance.

I’ve always preferred Broken over Draenei in all honesty.

These races have been around since the Warcraft series, especially Ogres who have been around since WC1. It’s long past time for both races to be playable. Thanks for making this thread!

2 Likes

What body type are we missing? :thinking:

Something between a Human and a High Elf in terms of musculature.
Something between humans and dwarves in terms of height.

I also would like a half-human half-plant race. Something without an animal component and not a full human.

But this is just one persons opinion, you know?

2 Likes

And all good opinions. :smiley:

1 Like

Not everything should be “Pretty”, the broken were allied to the alliance from the tbc, it makes no sense that they are not part of it. The same happens with the ogres in the horde, from warcraft 3 that are in this one.

4 Likes

No for the broken. If they are ever a thing, they should be draenei customization.

Not another wasted race slot for the alliance.