Broken battlepets in my bag

Hi Customer Service, I put a ticket in a few days ago about some battle pet items in my bag that don’t go to my battle pet collection when I click on them. I got them from numerous heroic island expedition runs and 2 went to my collection, but the others just make a sound and don’t go into my collection. I tried relogging, turning off addons, putting them in and out of the bank, the selling/repurchasing a couple that had sell prices, waiting for the weekly reset, etc, but they seem completely stuck. Can you manually shove them into my collection? There are 5 in all. Two I have 1/3 possible, and three I haven’t gotten before, so should be room in my collection for them. Thanks! They’re in this character’s bags, Rekarie on Zul’jin server.

Just a heads up, this is customer support (as in, player help player). There are no GM’s here. While the forum staff might be able to assist, a ticket is generally the way to contact the CS team.

Turning off addons isn’t a full UI reset. I’d try a full UI reset first (rename the WTF, cache, addon folder etc), just to see if it’s a corrupt display issue, hopefully that’ll shake the pets loose for you.

3 Likes

There’s a limit of either a thousand pets or 1500 if you have gotten some particular item.

3 Likes

Did the two that you were able to add put you at max capacity for your pet log? I see you have 712 unique pets, and without knowing how many of them are at 2/3 or 3/3, the limit is 1000 with an item that you can use to increase it to 1500.

2 Likes

Providing you have upped your limit to 1500, a full and proper reset UI would also be my first recommendation.

Let us know if that doesn’t seem to help.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I had no clue there was a limit to how many you could have total. I’ll check that and see if I’m at 1000 total. Or even just release a trashier common pet and see if it lets me add one of the new pets then.

Edit: I see that I’m at 1000 pets total when I open my pet collection window so that looks like the reason for my problem. Time to release various spiders rats rabbits and snakes… :slight_smile:

Also, what’s the item to up my limit to 1500 and how do I get that? Thanks! (And I expect I can google that now that I know such a thing exists.)

1 Like

It’s this!

4 Likes