BrM Tank LF semi-hardcore raiding guild for SL!

Hey all, title says it all. Coming back after a break from BFA, looking to go hard into SL.

Looking for a hardcore guild, prefer 3 nights a week to really push that progression,

I’ve tanked in every xpac, have a lot of knowledge and experience. Very good with coms and communication + very vocal. I’m definitely someone you can easily get along with and have a good banter. BrM is the main class & spec i’m looking at playing but i also don’t mind going Blood DK as well. I find both specs quite enjoyable and fun but more so leaning towards BrM.

As for raid times. I live in W.A and work till 4pm, home at 5. So the raid times would have to be 8:30pm AEDT (counting daylight savings) if your a guild going by those times. Without daylight savings i can do 7:30 but obviously when it comes into effect, you’ll have to adjust the times which i assume wouldn’t really be happening. Otherwise for W.A guilds, 5:30 and onwards is perfect for me.

I can raid any day of the week, do everything you require of me and you can be certain that ill give 110% of my ability to push that progression.

Prefer guilds in Frostmourne, but i dont mind having to server change if i have to. As for faction changing it would have to be a no from me, i’m currently alliance and plan on having it stay that way.

I’m one who researches a lot about my class, raids, etc… And… That’s basically it.

I could go on but i dont want to turn this into as essay so… if you’re wanting more information, feel free to hit me up if i’ve peaked your interest, otherwise cheers for taking the time for reading this.

Bnet - Kaden#11456

Bump, still looking !

sent you a friend req on Bnet

Take a look! We might be a fit!

Main group is full, but if you are keen to help set up a second team, come have a chat!