BrM AB Node Guarding Help

Being 188 vs a 220 rogue I doubt it. He coulda soloed you or practice his ninja skills. Most of the replys have already told you what you did wrong. It’s hard to stop a Rogue as a melee who can’t really live to long vs them. Least as a hunter I can run for a few mins and cry for mommy.

1 Like

Oh well it happens, I’ve run through every possible scenario in facing rogues and I still end up smashing my keyboard trying to survive after one of them randomly unexpectedly opens up on me and takes 85% of my health before I can send the brain signals to my hands to slam roar of sacrifice. Even if you outplayed that rogue he would probably just have laid you out in .5 seconds anyway.

1 Like

oh yeah i 100% would have died, but if/when i get better gear it’s good to know how to react in these situations. I have a few self heals and stuff that could give me a chance to make it until another team mate shows up (if i was adequately geared).

Yea once you are geared enough to tank the Rogue it should get better. The biggest thing is not letting him get your trinket. Stand far enough away like people said and AOE into smoke bomb somehow.

1 Like