Bring your CE guild to Turalyon! <3

Sieara’s discord has really made that easier. Always people to talk to and things going on. And now after the holidays is a good time to look for people. Especially with the next raid coming this month we’re all getting ready for it.

4 Likes

One of the reasons I really love Turalyon is the flexibility of the realm and the guild masters/recruiters that run it. I’m in the military and I was looking for a home that didn’t break up after a few days while still trialing. Joining the realm really helped because even when deploying or when shift changes in the military I might not be able to raid with the guild I’m in. Well on Turalyon they help me find a guild that fit my schedule changes or they make sure I have a home for when I return from deployment. This really shows how strong the community is, and how they help you even when your personal life gets in the way. This is a great place to progress with a lot of great people.

4 Likes

Playing world of Warcraft is a lot of fun. It’s not my favorite game though by a long shot. What makes me play it over the others though is the community and friends that I have made a long the way. The people are what makes this game worth playing. The problem that I see a lot though is what community is the right one for you. If you want to see for yourself just join the discord and you can see exactly how passionate people are. How dedicated they are to making Turalyon THE place to play world of Warcraft. I challenge you to find other threads that show the love that is in this one. I’ll bet you won’t. I’ll bet you’ll find a few people that love their server but most that don’t care what server they play on. Here, it’s not the same. Here, we are server proud!

6 Likes

Used to raid w/ Synthesis. Good server. Shakib and Jdotb is also on that realm. Two MASSIVE names in the high M+ community.

4 Likes

Well, thank you all for your input and info about the server… i believe i have made up my decision. We will be moving over our guild the first of Feb from Kt to turalyon. But for now, we are gonna make a bank guild on the server and get used to the server by making some smaller toons…Thank you all

6 Likes

Come to Turalyon! It is full of a wide variety of guilds so your competition will never be dull! Plus people are always changing their raid times, recruiting is a dream on this server there is never a lack of players looking for the next step in their raiding career. The community helps eachother out all the time and people are always willing to go raid with other guilds when their roster is short for a weekend. It isn’t just a realm it is an actual community. So ditch that dead server, or even your overpopulated server with no real values and come join us on Turalyon.

4 Likes

Best realm for sure

3 Likes

This realm as a community is one of the best hands down. If you want a high end guild SLAP plenty to pick from. Looking for that mythic plus group SLAP you’ll find it here. Looking for that person to entertain you in trade SLAP he just hit you with a taco pun. No seriously come move to turalyon not just for the mass networking but for the friends and family you’ll make. Guilds may define your raid times but they dont define who you hangout with.

4 Likes

Awesome realm. Rare server that has decent Horde and Alliance presence!

3 Likes

Great server! Come play with us!

3 Likes

Tfw your mom makes you bump her post.

Server is pretty great. I like it here.

4 Likes

Moving here was the best thing I did for myself. I found a great group of people on both horde and ally, and a guild I love being a part of. Overall community is fantastic. Do yourself a favour and come here. No lag, great ah prices, good people. what more do you need? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think we may have the same Mom.

3 Likes

I can honestly say switching to Turalyon has been one of the best decisions i’ve made, i was lonely… now i’m just less lonely in game

3 Likes

Everything Sierra says is true. She’s a realm recruiter meaning if your guild is struggling to fill the roster, or even if you’re just looking for a body or two for a single night, she’s always there helping everyone on the realm regardless of whether she knows you or not. Another nice thing to add is the community here is extremely non-toxic. Ever wanted to play with a mature crowd that doesn’t flame 24/7? This is the realm for you.

3 Likes

I wanted to share a great clip with you guys but apparently I am not allowed. I guess you will have to join the realm discord and ask me for it instead.

3 Likes

I don’t normally give shout-outs but when I do I give them to Turalyon.

Dilly dilly.

4 Likes

Turalyon has great guild Community, whether you’re looking for CE or just looking for some casual gameplay. This server definitely has a place for you!

4 Likes

Come to Turalyon! Why aren’t you here already?

4 Likes

My recommendation if you’re on the fence about transferring is that you join the discord and get to know the community. The decision to transfer will follow suit.

5 Likes