Bring the Violet Spellwing Mount to BMAH

They’ll get right on it after they re-release the Mage Tower.

9 Likes

Yes, please. Please throw us LFRaiders a bone since it’s been five years.

4 Likes

Bring stuff back. The game is dying anyway.

Edit: I missed the last line. I wish you could somehow get the achievement as well, but I don’t know if there’s a feasible way to bring it back.

4 Likes

Nah, AOTC is kind of a “I was there and accomplished X” type of thing. I don’t have it, wish I would have, but I shouldn’t have it because I never killed Heroic Argus when it was current content.

Achievements in an MMO need to be achievements.

24 Likes

I can see that. I’d be happy with a different mount with the same coloring.

2 Likes

As much as I missed out on the other limited time only stuff, no. Should of done it when it was current, at least the fire version is still obtainable.

3 Likes

Pretty sure the nighthold tiger from the questline is the same color and has the same arcane rune stuff.

The one that drops from Rukhmar is one. I’ve never seen it drop, but it exists!

3 Likes

The Solar Spirehawk isn’t pink and blue…

It has Nightborne runes and doesn’t have nearly as much pink in it.

1 Like

It’s as if someone ignored the final phrase of the OP: “bring to BMAH without awarding the associated achievement.”

Ah, same coloring. Hmm. My reading comprehension isn’t quite up to par without my morning coffee.
Leyfeather hippogryph?

Dark phoenix

Corrupted firehawk

2 Likes

I really do appreciate the effort! I’m of the opinion that the dark purple is more void than arcane.

1 Like

It’s as if that doesn’t matter, hence why I didn’t even mention it. What are you more likely to notice? Someone that is riding a mount that is associate with an unobtainable achievement OR an achievement that you have to manually search for in their achievement page.

Most likely the first answer. Having cosmetic items in an MMO such as transmog, mounts, and pets is very important in an MMO.

They did warn you

Not Blizzards fault you were warned multiple times before the inevitable

10 Likes

I’m disabled and I refuse to do pay to win.

2 Likes

More like “I was there, I bought a carry” type of thing for a lot of people.

I have the legion and bfa aotc mounts and I wouldn’t care at all if they were brought back. Time exclusive rewards are dumb

3 Likes

Well :confused: there were tons and tons of free carry groups for these. I managed to get into one as I was coming back from a deployment. I didn’t ask any favors or pay anyone for anything.

3 Likes

There was a group that gladly helped people for FREE to get their mount

You should had taken advantage of that

4 Likes

That mount was to be given to raiders who deserved it, if you see someone with it they raided heroic(or bought a run…) but still. LFR’s don’t deserve it.

1 Like

What about the folks who weren’t even playing during Legion?

3 Likes