Bring clones back blizzard!

Since not enough clone threads please bring back clones blizzard. We need our old chars back that we put thousands of hours into. Lots of us stopped playing at the time they expired and came back to find our chars gone. Please bring clones back thanks

11 Likes

The way I see it is if the first page isn’t all clone threads then we’re not loud enough. Good on you for doing your part I commend you sir. Now remember persistence is key.

2 Likes

Geez you really posted on every alt within the same few minutes? Yikes

Be nice to have my pally back!

Hunter nearly there, the amount of groups needing a healer and I got a healer just one clone away!

1 Like

Yeah I’d like to finish one getting to 60, and the return of my master of the elements.

1 Like

Someone has a lot of time on their hands amirite?

They could spend that time leveling…instead of whining about their DELETED clones.

2 Likes

got like 2k hours in my chars takes like 10 seconds for a post so i can do like 720k posts before i get there. I’m at 112 we got time.

3 Likes

Bring clones back!

2 Likes

What am I at now like 140 something, long way to go.

3 Likes

Won’t stop can’t stop clones

2 Likes

Hopefully we hear back from blizzard in the coming weeks about the cloning service for classic era and its return to the game, that would make many people within the community very happy.

2 Likes

Blizzard making players happy. Excuse me while i roll on my floor with laughter for the next 20 mins.

TBC servers are gone the cloning service was around until july 22. Came out in june of 21 if u didnt use it. You dont deserve it.

you already look ridiculous, and each day that passes you look even more so :expressionless:

If Blizzard isn’t making you happy then why are you paying them money. I enjoy the crap out of their products, from OW to WoW. Use to play a lot of HOTS back in the day, Diablo, they get great games.

Went to a few Blizzcons and the people that work for blizzard are the nicest people you’ll meet.

1 Like

Bump Blizz BLZZZ !!!

2 Likes

Thats the sad thing, I loved blizzard games as a kid, and the one product Im still interested in; classic-era, is currently there but my character was deleted from it and so I cant play it :frowning: Hopefully blizzard returns our characters to us soon, many of us are just waiting to play again.

Please blizzard, bring back character cloning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah Jimmy, they just announced Blizzcon again.

2 Likes

Thats going to be interesting now its only a matter of time before its brought across to the new SoM, HC and Classic-Era.

2 Likes

Listen to the OP blizzard.

1 Like

Please Blizzard, listen to the player base and allow us to clone our characters back to their rightful homes on vanilla classic. We are willing to pay. you guys like money right?

1 Like