Bring back the old heroes

what did I tell you guys about saying his name thrice.

He pops up like “It’s Show Time!”

OP I think you meant to post on a troll.

What an utterly ridiculous take.

It’d make for a terrific Mega-Raid, so let’s do it.

haha this is his troll his main is on EU servers.

1 Like

That makes sense! I guess some people make characters specifically to post on the us and eu forums. I’d never really considered that!

To be honest with you I reckon we should share the forums anyways. No real reason to keep em separate.

I’d rather kill them all off.

Start over. 80% of the story is weighed down by personal baggage.

If your cause were any more done, there’d be forks sticking out of it.

You know I killed Erevien’s character? He’s canonically dead cause of me.

5 Likes

Thank goodness for that

DRAENOR, IS FREE!!!

… of his nonsensical resurrections of characters that don’t make any sense to return

1 Like

Seeing as most EU posters are forum trolls like Erevien who are only here to stir the pot because the EU forums are dead. I would say no.

1 Like

Pushing this because it is still relevant. Give us our characters back Blizzard. We deserve it.

Still level 10 I see.

It is enough to post on the forums. Don’t need a high level to do that.

If you believe so STRONGLY in these values that you spend all your waking time talking about how much you want the current cast to die, to the point at which you wish suffering on the devs for not giving in to your demands, then you should be willing to put your values to your real character, no?

Your message kinda falls flat if you’re hiding on an alt. You just come off like a mouthy coward.

I haven’t meet anyone yet who could have convinced me on the pros of our current cast. It is just certain for me that the cast the Horde currently has are weak cowards without anything special about them. Jaina alone could wipe the floor with all of them that is how weak they are. So it stands at the fact that the cast of the Horde do not deserve to live since all they do is making the Horde look weak and pathetic.

Ok, but post that on your main. Otherwise, who cares what you think or say? You’ve dedicated your life to this (which is pathetic in itself), so you should be willing to put in more work than a level 10 throwaway alt.

That burn hit so hard that the Sahara is complaining about the heat.

1 Like

He can’t post on his main here, he’s yet another EU level 10 troll account. His main has the same name on EU forum.

It’s amazing that people are willing to spend on a separate account that’s what 50 bucks for the program and 180 dollars a year for the monthly sub?