Bring back the old heroes

And I mean all of them. The Horde deserves to have their cake too just like the Alliance have their veterans from the second war.
Bring back all of them:

Grommash
Garrosh
Nazgrim
Nathanos
Sylvanas
Kargath
Kilrogg
Ner’zhul
Zul’jin
Tagar
Fenris
Kael’thas
Blackhand
Doomhammer
Zaela
the AU warlords
Vol’jin
Cairne
Elisande

and many many more.

And while we are at it. Kill the Horde council. They are trash and don’t deserve to lead us. They are alliance loving peace mongers who deserve to be executed for teaming up with the enemy.

3 Likes

You’re not taking my democracy away.

Edit: Dumb post. It’s an oligarchy.

1 Like

Democracy is weakness. We need the warchief back. Only then the Horde can be strong again.

2 Likes

It’s Erevian.

In case you haven’t figured it out, all they do is troll post in order to provke reactions like yours.

3 Likes

I usually respond to any post seriously, even if I think it’s a troll post, and I’ pretty sure this one is.

This looks the exact same post as all your others. Shouldn’t you at least try to add something new?

3 Likes

No. Because my cause is not done yet. I want the Horde council dead and replaced with the characters from my list. That demand will not change.

2 Likes

It’s cute you think Blizzard will ever listen to your demands.

2 Likes

I can try. Nothing will stop me.

Unless of course Blizzard puts in an /ignore function. From my point of view, that would stop you dead cold.

4 Likes

You can ignore anyone of the forums. Click their character icon, click “View,” click “normal,” then switch it to “ignored.” You then need to set a time frame. If you want to ignore someone forever, you can type the word “forever.”

Erevien is our box ghost from Danny phantom

9 Likes

Is that something good?

You just keep showing up with the same take at inopportune times when the subject of the day is an entirely different issue.

5 Likes

Wasn’t there already an expansion were they brought back the old Horde members? How did that one end up again?..

It could be worse. He could think he’s Ember McLain and end up like Randy Stair.

4 Likes

Pre-bubble wrap discovery Box Ghost, to be precise.

1 Like

I’m not sure you really want Cairne back. Chances are, he would kill 3/4 of the people on that list.
Or leave the Horde if it has 3/4 of the people on that list.

1 Like

Or, they could stop telling their Character story on my Character’s playtime.

I’m gonna go with that option.

(I’m not averse to their story, but it has been breaking my Character enjoyment for a long time. They can tell their tale, when they have finished writing it, not when they pause the game for months as they figure out what’s next.)

1 Like

/facepalm
Erevien …

Characters drive the story. that is not going to change. We need some Horde characters to drive the big plot too. That is only fair.

2 Likes