Bring back the fantasy adventure

I read them, albeit a long time ago. I don’t remember it.

are you sure it’s the game and not your old age ?

That wall of text is worse than any circles on the ground.

Considering Tolkien’s background and some of the dark humor used partially by soldiers to cope with what they would see regularly in war, it didn’t surprise me. :dracthyr_shrug:

It was Vanilla… as early as MC.

I don’t remember using them, but I didn’t raid much, mostly pvp. I definitely wasn’t using them for that

Definitely in the book. And Gimli wins. Though that’s corrected in the extended edition…despite Jackson turning Legolas into a superhero.

Along with what the other person said about it being grim, soldier humor, it was also a demonstration of Gimli and Legolas chipping away at their hatreds, directing it at the enemy, and turning it into competition.

I completely agree with you Piddy. I just wish I found more enjoyment in dungeons and raids. I can knock off tier 7-9 mythics pretty easily. But they aren’t fun. I’ve been apart of the #3 raiding guild on my server. It’s not about hating challenging content. I love challenging content. I’m just tired of dodging circles. I want to fight tough mobs and brutal bosses. Like someone else commented, I guess I’m looking for an action rpg. In the form of an mmo. Thanks for the great response to my post.

They also had to dodge the eye, which was sort of a circle…I think mount doom was fairly circular as well come to think of it.

1 Like

Yea I don’t know who can enjoy this game. It’s just an 8 hour long tutorial filled with voice actors doing their most annoying Tiny Tina impression followed by endlessly spamming the same content for 1% upgrades.

And the classes feel awful.

1 Like

What you’re really looking for is a real MMO.

These modern MMO’s are a complete farcry from the genre’s origins.

1 Like

at one of the art supply shops I frequent there’s a sign on the wall that reads “imagination not included”.