Bring back Templates: Legion was awesome!

That’s it. That is the post.

9 Likes

No thanks.

I personally love the PvP gearing system they have in Shadowlands. Every upgrade feels important, and I can also customize the stats the way I like it!

1 Like

So you never try to gear alts. got it.

8 Likes

I currently have 4 alts max level and capped on conquest!

Maybe a middle ground, where ilvl is static but takes your gear’s stats into account?

I really have no horse in this race, just bored.

1 Like

Templates were solid, being able to hop onto a fresh 110 alt that was roughly 120 ilvls lower than the average ilvl and being able to win arena easily was definitely enjoyable, was a great expac if you just wanted to play the game without the chores

3 Likes

Scalable gear is a perfectly fine solution.

You just have to make the ilvl they scale to reasonably similar.

Hell, make a vendor set that has 150 ilvl in PvE and scales to 220 ilvl in PvP and 80% of the expansions pvp issues are solved (people could even play alts).

1 Like

UH OH!! The arena forums arent gonna like this post, Mikey!!

:cold_face: :hot_face: :cold_face: :flushed:

SL would be fine if they werent doing such insane scaling each tier and each patch… and why is honor gear only as good as last seasons unranked gear??? I swear its a bunch of monkeys over there at blizz HQ

2 Likes

Yo for real this new bloomsday wanna be sucks…

5 Likes

true and hes really annoying

1 Like

Yup. Forums should require you to post on a max level

4 Likes

I agree and for the love of god no classic toons either…

3 Likes

it’s like bloomsday 2.0 but like the programming is worse…if that was even possible.

2 Likes

Not a fan of templates - they can get rid of gear ranks and just give us honor and conquest gear though.

1 Like

Or keep character progression in the game and only make it take like 1-2 days max to be viably geared enough to arena to any rating your skill allows for. Crazy idea I know

Trash opinion bro. Go play guild wars noob.

1 Like