Bring back... (Spoiler of Maldraxxus map)

Bring back Margrave Krexus.

This guy was a freacking boss, its teased like in 3 cinematics, it has his Afterlifes moment, appeard in all the promos of SL just to die after 5 lines of dialogue ?
Im a proud memeber of the Undying Army, but we need Krexus.

Can we please ress him ?!

19 Likes

He died just like Rastakhan died: so someone else could replace him.

6 Likes

Praise Drakka, god-queen of Maldraxxus.

3 Likes

Calling it now that they’re going to bring back the Primus somehow.

2 Likes

Bold of you to assume that Draka will not become the new Primus.

3 Likes

Hopefully.

1 Like

I could see Draka taking over as Margrave of a House, sure. The new Primus though? Doubtful.

Let’s fix all of these problems at once and bring in Rastakhan, Primus of Maldraxxus, WITH the Loa of Kings

GOLD ZOMBIE T-REX BLIZZ MAKE IT HAPPEN

(I confess to briefly confusing Rastakhan with Rezan, there was a lot of Worf Effect going on)

2 Likes

Why would Rastakhan go to Maldraxxus and not De Other Side?

Ew no, give me the absolute chad Alexandros Mograine please.

2 Likes

Agreed, so dumb.

Maldraxxus has the worst leader…

Let’s see;

Ardenweald - Winter Queen Eternal One

Bastion - The Archon Eternal One

Revendreth - Sire Eternel One

Maldraxxus - Orc

So dumb

Draka is an Orc and nowhere near on par with the Eternal Ones who rule the other Covenents/zones

He’s kind of a bad guy though… and i bet we’ll see more of the Primus.

Willing to bet the Primus will return soon enough, he seems pretty cunning in spite of apparently being got by someone before he could strike back. The guy set up a plan in advance that basically saved Maldraxxus from total takeover and wiped out a huge chunk of traitor armies in one go.

Also I’m really tempted to say he’s the Runecarver, but we’ll see. At most I can see Draka becoming Margrave of House of the Chosen, Vashj becoming Margrave for the Eyes, and so on, but none of them are becoming the new Primus, I doubt even Denathrius is really going to be replaced.

2 Likes

Maldraxxus’s official leader is the Primus, also an Eternal One, who’s MIA currently. It would have fallen to one of the Margraves to take over in his absence, but three are now dead and the remaining two are both traitors. Draka’s kind of been thrust into a hard position as leader of the Necrolords.

Sire Denathrius doesn’t count either since he’s also a traitor, leaving Renethal to be the leader of their covenant.

Agreed. He had potential, would be a waste to have him thrown away so abruptly.

Sire is traitor. Current leader is Renathal, common vampire

Yeah I was rather disappointed in his rather short lived appearance, but I suppose that’s the way it goes. I’ll have no opposition to Draka stepping up as the new Margrave of the House of the Chosen.

Margrave Hellscream.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that he is on the loading screen with the other leading characters of the shadowlands… even though he only had 5 lines then died off screen.

1 Like