Bring back paid cloning service?

Would love to be able to pay to clone the characters I missed out on cloning.

3 Likes

If it doesnt happen tomorrow, id bet the data is truly deleted out of existence. I think we all missed the boat back then. Why didnt more people clone back then? I think we all mistakenly thought TBC and WOTLk would be better than Vanilla, but we were wrong.

2 Likes

Yeah I think you’re right. Back when cloning was available the servers were low pop and pretty dead. :frowning:

1 Like

Id bet even blizzard is kicking themselves for choosing to delete the data. They basically threw money in the garbage.

3 Likes

Why would that happen tomorrow

“Big announcement” for Classic Era happening tomorrow per Blizzard. It’s now or never… the massive surge in interest in Era wont last forever, and there is money to be made.

1 Like

That’s Saturday, not tomorrow

they definitely have the data, and we will keep asking until the characters are returned there is no deadline or countdown on this, this will go on forever until they respond. :muscle:

Blizzard will listen and bring back the character cloning service I belive in them.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen this one but bumping regardless.

3 Likes

Hopefully we hear something from blizzard in the coming weeks regarding bringing back the classic-era character cloning service.

3 Likes

If blizz kept the data they may. But if it’s deleted they won’t. It all boils down to that. All it would take is a blue post saying “Sorry we deleted it” Then the speculation can end. But my money is on the toons are either gone or on wrath era.

Maybe they could make a 60 version of one of your wrath toons but other than that I think you’re sol.

1 Like

I think I posted that a while back. You can technically re-create it by just removing all items that are TBC and Wrath items on your current characters and shrinking them back to 60.

They have the ability to bring it back, it’s a matter if they’d like to or not.

2 Likes

Re release the clones! Leaving $$$$$$ on the table blizzard!!!

2 Likes

That is actually a solid suggestion, I mean they could write code to search and delete any items or data which doesnt match classic-era fairly easily, so for the most part this would be all automated and from what it seems everyone would be happy to pay for the service so it just seems like a net-proffit no matter how you slice it. Hopefulyl blizzaard gets back to us soon given the amount of people who have been asking.

2 Likes

Tell them to let us throw money at them yo.

2 Likes

Hmmm interesting that might actually work, however I think fundamentally they have the data and are currently just looking for the right time to capitalise, and in all honesty that time is probably right now they should release the service asap and capture the hype while its still going.

2 Likes

Up you go friend.

1 Like

Yes, please listen to us blizzard. We will pay, please help restore our faith in your company.

1 Like

The answer is NO.

oh you are a blizz employee? weird dont see your badge

1 Like