Bring Back MORE Removed Transmog

Bring back a few recipes in a revamp of Zul Gurub was awesome. I know I personally loved that idea. I’m so happy to see something return. Can we see some more? In particular unique transmogs from the Scepter of the Shifting Sands questline and Original Naxxramas? I completed the SOTSS on my retail Shaman. I still think those of us who completed this questline should retroactively be awarded the unique xmogs like the Runesword or Gnomish Turban.

I doubt we’ll ever see Atiesh return in any form since Legion had the artifact weapons and that would have been a great artifact skin for Mages/Druids/Warlocks/Priests as much as I want to have it on my Druid, I doubt people would be okay with “oh let’s make a Classic Time Walking with Original Naxx that includes Splinter of Atiesh and its related quests” I for one would be in favor of that. But can we see stuff like Corrupted Ashbringer or the Ice Resist patterns return in a Classic Time Walking week? I highly doubt there are any players still playing from when Original Naxx was there and have the recipes still.

The pieces of Ice Resist gear were some of the most beautiful transmogs. I know I’d love to have the Pattersn for Icy Scale Bracers, Breastplate, & Gauntlets returned. Can we get some of this stuff to return in a Classic Time Walking week or a new revamp of Stratholme, Scholomance, & Naxxramas like Zul Gurub was revamped?

EDIT: At the very least, can we get Frozen runes put into Naxxramas (10 & 25 man), Stratholme, and Scholomance? I want to make the Glacial Cloak and Icy Scale Mail and it not cost over 10,000,000 Gold.

1 Like