Bring back Layering to Faerlina

Thank you, Thank you.

Why?

Blizzard won’t do layering unless it’s very important – layering would solve some existing problems. They won’t add layering “on a whim”.

So you need to describe the serious problems, that you are suggesting layering to fix.

Because not having layering on Faerlina IS THE PROBLEM.

Hmmm the raid scene appears to be rather small. Perhaps remove the botts first?

No, the problem is too many people crowding onto one server. Everyone knew from day one that Faerline would be overcrowded. Blizzard warned this would happen and asked people to transfer off. You chose to stay, meaning you chose to deal with the consequences.

2 Likes

“Pay for Blizzards mistakes”

Blizzard didn’t force you to play on that server.

3 Likes

You’ve made about 18 posts on this subject, but I haven’t seen anyone else asking for layers on Faerlina.

1 Like

Layers are never coming back because the unique conditions that forced Blizzard to implement them won’t happen again during classic’s lifetime.

It was only due to Covid-19 + the fact that it was the summer.

1 Like

“You’ve made about 18 posts on this subject, but I haven’t seen anyone else asking for layers on Faerlina.”

there’s like 10,000 people on Faerlina so I’m sure like 50% of them agree with me

Faerlina wasn’t even listed as full this morning.

edit: It still isn’t. Not a single Full server on Classic.

"Layers are never coming back because the unique conditions that forced Blizzard to implement them won’t happen again during classic’s lifetime.

It was only due to Covid-19 + the fact that it was the summer."

most people take breaks for the summer so it’s probably even worse now

No layers = the best

That’s simply false. A realm being unlayered isn’t a problem. This is not an MMO designed for layered realms. Do any other MMOs have layered realms? Layering isn’t a game feature.

My realm is not layered, and that is not a problem. I don’t see any players intending to transfer off my realm because it’s unlayered.

1 Like