Bring back Era Clone Service

Looking back at the end of P6, and the excitement that many of us felt around TBC launch, I was doing nothing but looking forward to the expansions. I dove into TBC without looking back, assuming that my level 60 snapshot would be available to clone in the future. In truth, and Blizzard should see this as a good thing, I was so pumped to level in TBC that cloning just wasn’t on my mind. Had I known it was a limited time offer, I would have immediately created the clone.

Fast forward to today. Much has happened. I moved across the country, changed jobs, had a kid, and amidst that my guild moved on through some changes as they tend to do. All that aside, I just wanted to hop back into a classic era server and enjoy my hard-earned, well-equipped Rogue. But no. It’s gone, and apparently irretrievable.

BLIZZARD - I know you hear us. I’m not alone in this community, and it feels really REALLY bad to come back only to find out that the clone system has vanished. Bring it back, if only for a limited time so that we can taste the glory of our Classic 60 toons once again.

#bringbackclones

26 Likes

I support this

#bringbackclones

9 Likes

you went through the dark portal
you made that choice
now start over from lvl 1 if you want era, buddy

4 Likes

Ikr 10char

5 Likes

I support this also. Please bring back cloning, especially as more and more people are returning and finding it upsetting not being able to play there toons they worked so hard and spent do much time to gear.

#bringbackclones

8 Likes

I definitely am on boars with this, they need to bring back cloning so that we can actually play the game again, its ridiculous they even took it away in the first place!

#bringbackclones

7 Likes

I would be happy to pay to have my character cloned I just want to play classic-era on my main again, please blizzard bring back the cloning service.

#bringbackclones

4 Likes

Oh we do this now.

#bringbackclones

5 Likes

we do this now haha.

#bringbackclones

5 Likes

well im onboard.
:bullettrain_front: :train: :train: :train: :train:

#bringbackclones

5 Likes

I feel like such a zenial.

#bringbackclones

4 Likes

Haha yeah catching that vibe a bit, however Im kind of seeing it like holding up a digital picketing sign all with the same message on it i guess :sweat_smile:

:placard:
#bringbackclones

5 Likes

This. Blizzard should have expressed their intention to limit the duration of this service. And I would have, like OP said, immediately cloned for “just in case” … But since we were unaware of the time sensitivity, many elected not to under the impression that we could in the future if we still wanted to.

5 Likes

Its a really sad situation, blizzard didnt even announce this would happen till the end of classic, a time when some of us were taking a break from wow to focus on real life and didnt even know they would delete our characters from classic in the first place… They really need to fix this situation and bring the character cloning service back for the community. Please blizzard bring our characters back :slight_smile:

6 Likes

#bringbackclones

I like these picket signs.

5 Likes

#bringbackclones

Haha yeah they arent too bad in all honesty.

5 Likes

Picketing in the yard.

3 Likes

yes, please bring it back to right the wrongs you did for many of us. I am even willing to pay if that helps the higher ups to ok this decision.

Just make a new character. It’s more fun than whining on the forums!

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Talk about first world problems…‘right the wrongs’… :clown_face:

2 Likes