Bring back clones

please bring back the cloning service for classic
can we get a blizzard post about this please.?

5 Likes

what are you trying to clone?

wow classic Era characters?

2 Likes

to where, though?

Please bring back the character clone service, many of us want to continue on our characters on classic-era and this choice was made for us without our consent during our time away from the game while real life happened

3 Likes

We’re not loud enough so the wave must grow.

3 Likes

Hopefully we get a post about this this weekend with this apparent announcement coming, however I would speculate this update will more then likely be related to hardcore servers, we might have to wait till d4 launch for its return as they might not want to dilute the launch of their new product

1 Like

Not to hijack but do we know when on saturday this announcement is supposed to happen?

If the announcement ain’t about clones I’m not interested lol.

1 Like

Im not sure this saturday thing is an actual official blizzard announcement, from what I heard isnt it just some streaming event and some blizzard staff might talk briefly afterwards? I wouldnt expect much from this weekend, however clonings definitely on the way we just need to let them know that we want our characters back and we would hapilly pay for the service. :+1:

1 Like

#bringbackclones bump.

2 Likes

In all honesty its fair enough that blizzard hadnt touched on clones up until this point, they had the announcement of HC and SOM last weekend, they have diablo 4 this coming month, they also had the server slam for diablo 4 over the last weekend as well, now that the schedule seems to be a little more relaxed I expect we will see a response from the blizz team shortly and hopefully soon after the re-introduction of the classic-era character clone service.

Please blizzard, bring back the classic-era cloning service!

3 Likes

Thinking about it that actually makes a lot of sense, hopefully blizzard gets back to us soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got to keep asking until we get it.

2 Likes

Mmm and now with the recent overwatch drama it seems like they have even more incentive to pump out any and all beneficial headlines that they can, and reintroducing classic-era character cloning would be a good starting place, so hopefully we hear from them soon.

1 Like

bumpity bump.

2 Likes

Have to do it again.

2 Likes