Bring back Classic Character Clones

Blizzard,

Please bring back classic character clones.

Thank you,
Armorian

6 Likes

I second this,

please bring back the character clone service,

Thank you,
Illitari

3 Likes

Blizzard,

Thank you,
Arthie

2 Likes

Blizzard,

Thank you,
Archeon.

2 Likes

I heard rumour that this was removed in fear of it possibly creating too many potential bots? Not sure if that is true but I am rather annoyed that we cant clone more.

Also. why should be able to move them over for free.

Do we really need 21 cloning threads? Seriously…

Probably all the same person just using alts, probably conversing with himself too.

2 Likes

I highly doubt that, they definitely have the data its not even a question and I would wager their motiviations were driven around money,

the most likely reason it was removed was just a FOMO tactic…

One of the key issues alegedly surrounding the development of classic in the first place was the lack of server backups, and the claim here is that they then decided to delete backup data a year after going through the drama of not having sufficient backup data… yeah something doesnt addup here lol… blizzard has the data, and they need to bring the cloning service back immediately.

2 Likes

Give me Back my characters, please.

REEEEEEEE

2 Likes

haha im right there with you man, I really hope they listen to us and respond to the community soon.

1 Like

Announcement planned for tomorrow. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

They announce it?

2 Likes

i don’t even know what you’re trying to clone from where to where…

1 Like

want my dude back in ERA.

2 Likes

just level one more.

Can’t do it no time, and the time I do have it’s normally spent playing something else. Don’t want to repeat what I already did y’know, or start a new character without the help of the work I already invested in others.

2 Likes

you have time to play it at levelcap, you have time to level it.

no excuses. get in there and get it done.

1 Like

So, how many times did you run MC or AQ?

AQ40 not much a think a few weeks, I missed one lock out of MC but no BWL’s. Was a lot of fun playing with 39 other people, got geared relatively quick but still ran it till the rest of the group got theirs.

2 Likes

How’s Dad’s lawsuit going? We need updates, regular progress reports.

You honestly think he was being serious or have you figured it out yet?

1 Like