Bring back class complexity

Not much for a class thing but I want my Arcane Torrent back.

1 Like

Heroic Strike just made your next auto-attack do more damage. Not really earth shattering.

I’d honestly like for threat to be set to WotLK levels as it made tanking a lot more interesting and intense.

1 Like

I want my symbiosis back gosh darn it. Also power shifting with no GCD. And while we’re at it, displacer beast would be nice to have again.

1 Like

I find it weird how people say this, and yet I try something like Fortnite (that literally every kid on the planet is playing right now) and just get utterly stomped by people that have a much better understanding of the mechanics than I do - mechanics I don’t even know exist until they kill me with them.

I think ‘the kids’ can handle complexity. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

the devs think we’re morons meanwhile they cant code for beans. specs that can do a second pet are great, but that second pets ai is awful

GC said its tuned for grandmas, even in his blog he said Blizz dev team have a “mom test” to see if a feature is easy enough to be played.

I’ve got some great news for you, Classic is coming back and that means you need to only wait like 6 years for the good class design.

thing is i don’t want to wait that long

so lets make a stink so they notice

DKs and zombies why cant this be huh? while Unholy should be better at it same with diseases Blood and Frost should have them back while unholy gets extra

why cant frost freeze enemies anymore or stun them? sure they got a vader like ability and a disorient? defenity weaker and that sucks

Yeh well we have been screaming since the end of MoP about bringing back class design, good luck screaming some more.

2 Likes

It doesn’t fit with the move to mobile. Plus too much complexity would bring too many players for the servers to handle.

4 Likes

BFA players cant even find PVP vendor and you’re asking them to bring back class complexity.

2 Likes

I would say a few things about Ion, but that would get me banned, I am not allowed to talk bad about anyone like he can.

4 Likes

cant find what they took away

while classic is nice i came in very late BC and went into wrath with good thoughts

I’d honestly just like to have seals and auras again.

Yes I know they were clunky, and fire and forget, but I liked them.

maybe make auras meaningful somehow

The newest iterations of holy priests are the best iterations. Holy was always a weird spec back in the day. Remembers lightwell

word of glory and glyph of harsh words for ret as a means to dps on mobs

This. Plus I want classes to feel like classes with larger class toolkits instead of the current feeling of 3 unique classes shared by the same character (which is how they feel today).

3 Likes

Aw, lightwell, the yellow glowy thing people used to run from and scream “l2heal” after they faceplanted from running so hard. Good times. I burst a lot of blood vessels thanks to that one.

I liked it being the weird spec that people just didn’t know what to do with or how it worked if they didn’t play one. That was apart of it’s distinction in my mind. And I’m not saying current HPriest doesn’t have benefits. I can tell it synergizes better than it did before.