Bring back blessed battle gear of undead slaying sets please Blizz

with blizz bring back old gear for professions from the old naxx i think its time we also get blessed battle gear of the undead slaying, maybe put it in the trading post the month all the old naxx gear goes live. thoughts?

1 Like

I would love this, especially on my paladin. I had the whole set back in the Wrath pre-patch (a teal variant on T2 paladin set) and loved it.

1 Like

Naw, that is definitely an armor set specifically tied to Wotlk Scourge invasion pre event, id be suprised if they brought that back. I actually have it on my warrior from nack in the day, the in game event. Ijs but who knows :man_shrugging:t5: :v:t5:

1 Like

However it was reused for NPCs in the Paladin’s Order Hall in Legion. They can give it a new name to reflect that so that OGs who picked it up in the pre-patch can still flex but we can get the lookalike.

Also, Blizz, maybe in the next raid for Dragonflight, do HD remakes of the Tier 2 armour kind of like you did the Tier 6 in Legion.

1 Like

The HD remakes would have made more sense this tier with the current raid being a Black Dragons lab, like BWL and BWD.

1 Like