Bring Back BG Blacklist

For god’s sake, I wish I could blacklist WG and Temple of Katmogu…

15 Likes

seething shore is worse it was so bad it was taken out of rbgs

13 Likes

Ya i wouldn’t mind blacklisting comin back.

2 Likes

Gilneas would be on mine for sure

1 Like

I remember reading an article that said that back when blacklisting was active, only about 20 percent of pvp’ers actually used it.

Bringing back the blacklist would be absolutely amazing.

3 Likes

There been any updates on bringing back BG blacklisting?

Seeing they are aiming to make PvP more fun this x-pack would be great… if I could never play another Temple of Kotmogu or Seething Shore I’d definitely stay subbed longer + give Blizz more money :+1:

2 Likes

Please <3 <3

Would be great to Blacklist broken Siege maps. They aren’t even PvP and have no place in this game. Especially since Blizz can’t get them right.

I also would Blacklist Flag maps. I like PvPing over resources or a base. FC maps are just annoying with how PvP is currently.

Please…

I hate seething shore so much T_T.

4 Likes

you would blacklist 80% of the maps lol…

You get 2 black list options. I would blacklist Siege maps as they are always broken and offer no real PvP and don’t belong in the game. So that’s my 2 for Epics.

Then for Reg BGs I would black list FC maps on most days as I like PvP over bases.

1 Like

This would make gameplay so much more enjoyable. WG is boring garbage and I’ll never understand the need for airships in seething shore.

1 Like

What’s weird is WG is so much better in WotLK. Like the Epic BG that should be in retail exist in Wrath and I don’t know how they can ruin the BG so that way it’s unplayable?

I don’t like Sieges never have as they don’t test the might of our characters in PvP combat but…at least in Wrath it was decent. Like why can’t they just go back to that model? Reduce Siege damage greatly so we actually have to PvP around them like the old days? Bring back Tenacity?

Rather they just remove Sieges permanently and move onto better BG design but at least let us black list this garbage if the Devs can’t fix them.

2 Likes

WG in WotLK was a lot of fun.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

Wait was it? I actually liked that one. The only one I really want to blacklist is Ashran from epics. It is just boring.

I think the Seething Shore polarization is maybe since some players really don’t like PvPing by themselves and they always need to be with a group. In Seething Shore you need to be willing to go solo to snipe nodes or prevent others from doing so.

WG is fine, the rare times you get into a fresh game and not a losing one.

What I wouldn’t give to be able to never play Seething Shore again in my lifetime…

1 Like

It will be the not allow or maybe blocked list. Fun fact I just spent 2 weeks cleaning up my code repository to remove the terms whitelist, blacklist, and master from all of my code. It’s no longer allowed in my company and I expect Blizz will be the same.

A whitelist would be better: Rank the BGs in order of most to least desired.