Brew/Ww monk lf raid guild

Looking for 2 day or 1 aotc/casual mythic guild
not available most weekends
9/9 n 8/9h

You should share your current and past raiding experience and any note worthy achievements. What your preferred raid days and times are, and whether you are willing to faction/server transfer.

Goodluck!

hi there, how do you feel about alliance? Prior mythic guild in the midst of a rebuild. 8/10M SoD 5/11M sofo, currently at about 15 raiders. 7/8H after a week of prog. Looking to fill a few core spots to start mythic prog. Mortiia#6352 on disc.

Let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa:#9836

We are looking for a WW to add to our roster. 7/8H AotC/early mythic horde guild on Area 52. We raid on Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST. If you’re interested in hearing more, add me on discord: Jaystir#1204

bump this!

Hey there!

May I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are an alliance guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace. We have several members over 2.4k io and several other with KSM.

Our raid night is currently Sundays @8pm server (CST). We are 7/8H, just need to bolster our roster a bit to get AotC. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I can answer any questions you may have!
Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

Hi! id love to talk to you about our guild, I think we are the home youre looking for! add me on discord, Grum#9775

hey bud if you are looking for an aotc guild with mythic experienced players come check us out! we accept all and help those who want to learn
Guild Name: Primarchs
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): US - Zul’jin
Realm Type: PvE
Realm Timezone: Eastern
Progression: 8/8H
Raid Times: 8-11 Server
Raid Schedule: Tues/Thur
Openings: DPS, Main need: Mage, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid. Other DPS please feel free to contact as well.

Primarchs is an active raiding/M+ guild. We raid on Tuesday & Thursday 8PM-11PM Server time! Our raid focus is AOTC with possible Mythic progression in the future. We have a number of guild members running keys throughout the week pushing for KSM+. Our officer team works continuously to better the guild and it’s members in all the content we do. We are active in Discord every day! Playing/discussing other games as well!

If interested please contact us on discord: Corey199128#8535 or Sanzler#5928

Hello Erteri,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels
  • Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity
  • Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment
  • Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.
  • You must have discord and a working mic to raid.
  • Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.
  • Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.
  • Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:
Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time
Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information
Bnet - Valz#1832
Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus
Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming
At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Saturday raiding does not work for you?
No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey Erteri. I think we would be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

bumping it

Hey there Erteri,
Just dropping by to see if youd be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!

*Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group (Team Cream) has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). Team Cream is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Heroic or Mythic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to Mythic with us.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 6/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we have all heroic bosses on farm as well as the first two mythic bosses.
I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.

We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.

We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Hey-- we’re looking for a some talented players for our aotc focused, mid tier mythic guild and you seem like you may be a good fit. We’re 3/8m right now and raid 1 night a week on tuesday from 630-1030 CST. All players in our guild are 2400+ with some who like to push higher. Message me on bnet or discord at Bruniss#8014 if this sounds like something you’d be interested in!

bumping this

[H][US][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team ★ |End of Line| ★ - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello!

I would love for you to join our team!

About Us: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly

Current Needs:
DPS: Enhancement Shaman, Balance Druid, Warlock
Heals: All classes
Tanks: 1 Solid tank

For more information, add me on Discord:

Recruiter:
shinobi#2612

Hello there,

I represent an AOTC focused guild that raids on a Tue/Thur time schedule. Laid back, non-toxic environment that then has time to enjoy the other aspects of the game.

If this appeals to you, let’s chat further: Discord: Shen#1265

Hello Erteri! We just started to rebuild our team after breaking off from a guild, we are 7/8h with 2 raiding nights (wed/th) and sunday as option to push prog, our raiding schedule is 10:30pm - 1:30am EST. We usually aim for AOTC plus pushing some mythic prog. DM Ozeanos#0547 on discord if you are interested! Cheers.

Hi Erteri,
The Vending Machine is recruiting more members including a second tank, I’ll drop the spam and my contact info as well. If you’re interested you can reach out to me on bnet or discord.